SAU Community

Just Jap

oh hell yeah... i loved my justjap cooler.. will prbably get another for my r32... great quailty... pressure drop was non existant at 10psi and cooling efficiency was fantastic

i think unless your persueing massive horsepower.. hks and other brandy are just a waste of money

-Ruffels

so by gathering most peoples commnets, say 250rwkw would be sufficient for just jap coolers?

Easily, they have customers running their bar and plate intercoolers on heavily modified vehicles running between 300-400rwkw happily

250-300rwkw is no problem at all.

Yup a friend of mine bought a delta fin core when it first came out. THink it was last year!! Worked great on his modded 33.

Justjap sell the delta fin core for 199. Not to sure on cost of piping or the whole kit deal.

But very nice looking core indeed.

I had one of those delta fin cores which I bought when they first stepped into australia. Had it on the car for over a year, and had no dramas what so ever, was pushing 211rwkw.

Looks nicer than the typical bar and plate cores, and efinately lighter...

If anyone wants to buy my tube & fin genuine hybrid core, its up for grabs as im keen on another delta fin one :)

hey all,

my mate has a just jap cooler and he says its good as,, no probs at all..

i on the other hand have a Hybrid IC and love it to death.. however it is slightly more expensive..

got a good end of financial year on it though.. $800 full GT Spec Kit installed..

regards,

pplo

Easily, they have customers running their bar and plate intercoolers on heavily modified vehicles running between 300-400rwkw happily

250-300rwkw is no problem at all.

Yep, i have one on my R33 GTR 326rwkw no problem I have an inlet temp gauge plumbed after the intercooler and my inlet temp even on the dyno with 25psi is 40degrees max, on the street it is normal to read just over the days temp.

Awsome for the price :)