SAU Community

Never Read About This Before

akeenan

i agree that white people who cant read characters with tatoos is stupid, but they already look like knobheads generally anyway. writing shit like that on them is pretty serious, i'm surprised no-one kicked his ass, or took him to court.

That's unf**kingbelievable !!!

How stupid would you have to be to get something tattooed on you without doing any research?

I know if it was me, i'd have checked it 50 times before i even went into the tatt studio.

On the other hand, if it was me, this guy would be hurting alot, for a long time.

Serves them right!! :nyaanyaa:

But I wonder what Sakai would say if a Chinese insulted him by saying that the Japanese couldn't even make up their own written language and had to nick characters from the Chinese:D Would be funny.

IMO...appreciate other people's cultures, but don't pretend like they could ever be part of you. Like all those Asian kids in the US that act like african-american brothers from the hood >_<

gettin kanji as a tattoo is extremely lame lol.. i dont understand why you would write stuff like

BLUE 靑 on ur ass .

would u print the word "blue" on ur ass cuz its a tatoo??! lol

or dragon.. 龍.. i mean imagine the japs or chinese or anyone that can read chinese characters seeing that.. a random word on ur skin lol~

• 2 weeks later...
See this is why it pays to do research on EVERYTHING, now these guys are gunna look stupid for LIFE hahahahaha

About as stupid as the people that believe that article.

Look at the picture, the katakana are fairly obviously written in texta; let alone the fact that a loose translation of the pictured text doesn't even appear to represent anything like what the caption describes. That entire website is a pisstake anyway.

Edited by floody

i remember the last time i went back to aus and saw a girl in a club with 女. thought it was kinda lame

that is ultra lame. maybe she was trying to prove to japanese guys that she is not a man in drag?

About as stupid as the people that believe that article.

Look at the picture, the katakana are fairly obviously written in texta; let alone the fact that a loose translation of the pictured text doesn't even appear to represent anything like what the caption describes. That entire website is a pisstake anyway.

I suprised no one has picked up on the article yet aswell...

On the girls back it says: 'Yellow Mop' in katakana.

I agree with floody, it looks as though the katakana were 'brushed' on - definate pisstake, but regardless, the whole article is just some stupid American (theres those words again!!) J-fanboy wannabe's attempt at trying to get everyone to hate Japan and Japanese people, just so said J-fanboy can be the only one in his neighbourhood interested in Japan stuff... just like the good 'ol days.