SAU Community

Veilside front bar

MrR33

does anyone know where i can get a veilside front bar from in sydney to suit a 33 gtst? also, how much would i be able to get for a brand new (got it to replace my old bar which got hit) nissan Series 2 33gtst front bar with indicator/fog light assembly?

Your Avatar pic looks like that car is parked outside UAS???

If so, go there. They advertise on their web page that they can supply a Veilside front bar for an R33 GTST for $695

Is this the one you are chasing?

http://202.139.242.57/Images%201/Nissan%20...33gtrfront2.jpg

I thought they were only available for GTRs but they are advertising them for GTSTs aswell.

Don't know how much for your existing front bar. It is always hard to sell standard stuff, unless someone has just had a prang. Maybe $300ish????

will series II front bar fits to a series I?

I was told it won't as the headlight position is different and will look like a shoddy backyard job.

Originally posted by KamikazeR33

autobarn r rip offs when it coems to veilside gear

i seen in their catalogue a while back a front bar was like 1500 or a little more maybe

$1500 ??? That's REAL cheap.

I was quoted $1885 by an authorised Veilside dealer in Victoria ! And that's not even includes shipping yet !

Guest Boxhead

i had a r32 veilside one done at dmd motorsports in brisbane, good copy, for i think 500 at my door( not 100% sure coz i got side skirts too) but that was unpainted and unfitted