SAU Community

new turbo and injectors for my car !

I have just bought for my 32 gtst a

HKS GT2535 turbo and 6 Nismo injectors.

These parts came of the same engine (rb20) and will not get here for about 3 weeks. I will not know the full specs of these parts untill they get here. The rb20 allso had HKS cams ect.ect

Can anybody tell me what is the most likely size of the injectors and the specs of the turbo ?

I hope to make 220 rwkw with standard internals running no more than 1.2 bar with all the other usual mods. I allready have fmic , fuel pump, exhaust and filter ect. just need 80mm afm and a chipptourqe chip. I allso plan to run oil catch can and oil cooler.

Should i make my power goal ?

haha, with the right tuning you should do it fairly easily judging by the list of stuff youve got there

RB20s can produce good power internally stock as long as the fuelling is taken care of.....

what management are you going o use?

adam32, everyone that gets their standard r32 computer remapped has to use some sort of system. I chose to use chiptorque .You cannot actually reprogram the chip in your car

but the chip is removeable and is placed on an "emulator" which pretends to be your chip while the car is on the dyno, this is a chip which can be changed very quickly and easily through the lap top it is atached too.when it is all finished the emulator programm is downoaded onto your new chip and it is plugged in.

allso, thanks for the the info on the 2535 but that is about all i new before. Iam after exhast housing size ect.ect.

Nismo injector size for an rb20 anybody ?