SAU Community

Sau Movie Night @ Drive In - Fast And Furious 3 - Fri 16th June 8:30pm

vange

^ its on main north rd on the left as u come out of town, not too far out, its a bit after the radio rentals if u know where that is, but way b4 regency rd, u cant miss it, if u pass hungry jacks on the right u gone 2 far :D

UPDATE

for those worried about radio arials im told they dont clip onto arial anymore if u pick up radio with your rear window arial u will be fine

sorry, Ive got 6 x 20c coins to last 2 more weeks.

cant make it.

anyway we've got foxtel (work pays for it as a FBT lol!) so we dont go to movies anyways (ie, 2 kids does that to your social life)

edit: have fun anyways!

Edited by Tangles

im going to the 6pm session of Cars then Fast and Furious Tokyo

if u want to meet me in there 0421932750 other wise see you there Vange ill be the loud 1 idleing to keep charge in my battery as ive never been drive-in :rofl:

nice pics

was a nice n relaxing night. should do more often. we should also set up our own garage with hot girls fixing our cars. lol

some of us went 4 a relaxing drive to handorf afta, went through hills then went home.

Haha, nice pics fellas, sorry couldn't make it but the girlfriends uncle took a bad turn overnight in hospital and it wasn't looking good. Hopefully the next time :yes:

plans fell over so i ended up going down to marion and catching the last screening of it last night. would have prefered to see down there with you guys.

(this movie has ruined mustangs for me now)

the thing i found funny was the ride height. I'm surprised it didn't roll trying to even attempt turning a corner.

that RX7 sounded awesome when it was idileing outside the spa scene. *drools*