SAU Community

Any Plasterers Driving Skylines Out There

simor32

hhaha justored and thought about this thread., any one who is a plasterer or a worker of any building trade drive a skyline. i drove mine to work once hha looks totaly out of place amongst the bommadores, falcoons, and utes ahahah. took some shit for it too punishes the interior 2 :);)

when i was workin as a cabinete maker i would sometimes drive out on site in my 32.

then there was my boss who would go out and do qoutes in his 32 gtr haha. not the most practical of cars tho :P

it only happened a couple of times (to lend a hand) but i have delievered parcels (australia post parcels) in my silvia years back.

i had to put the australia post magnet on the thing too

the looks on pplz faces was priceless...absolutely priceless..

was plenty of fun packing the silvia full of boxes ><

Edited by J_R32

plumber

but i got a work van

and a fuel card hehe

my lines for the weekends only, couldnt see a pipe rack on the roof

would be pretty funny

i work at a plumbing supply store..

~3 of my customers have come in with a skyline a couple of times :O

one of them had a screamer pipe, everyone at work wondered what the hell the noise was, mmm gate.

out in Midland where the new Traffic Branch and Forensic building is gonna be for the WA Police, I've seen about 3 different skylines parked there doing construction

I helped a friend do some pizza delivery. The problem is, their company cars are all busted. In the end. Pizzas were gettin delivered in a supra, s15, s13, DC5 and my line. LoL.

i work at a plumbing supply store..

~3 of my customers have come in with a skyline a couple of times :)

one of them had a screamer pipe, everyone at work wondered what the hell the noise was, mmm gate.

which shop you work at dude????

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• OK. I can see that being the case. But if you live in the land of "only switching between 4.08, 4.11, 4.36" like most Skyliners, then you never encounter it. Now I perhaps understand why the crownwheel is thicker on some of the smaller numerical ratio diffs. The two stubs being the same (unequal) lengths and just swapped side to side between the different cases is a new one to me. I'm hating Nissan R200s more than ever now.
    • Reason I say this is I have seen broken ones, in drift, drag and even behind a stock Z. I do appreciate most of the time its the synchro's that go.   Trouble with quoting HP is it doesn't really say how strong the box is.  I've not seen many CD00X box's make it past a mid 9(150mph) I have seen about a stock R33 RB25 box's run a 9 too, they all go boom at some point though.   Another clue is they make gearsets for CD00X box's too, wouldn't be a market if they didn't break or have a limit people are going past.   I totally agree it is a strong box, just have to weigh up the true total cost of the conversion vs rebuilding with a good gearset. 
    • What makes you say CD009 boxes are not as strong as you would think? I've always been told the last revision (CD00A) is good for 1000whp and I have no issue's believing it when comparing one side by side with an RB25 box. Makes them look tiny. 
    • I picked up an open Center with shafts. I was told the Open shafts will fit a mechanical LSD and looking at them. I think they will work. Will update 
    • The manual says a lot about the different ratios requiring different shafts. all the Centers are the same but depending on the ratio, this determines the shafts because different ratios need the center to be offset more or less or right to left.