World Cup!

Jetdat

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol its ok to be confident but use your brains... everyone keeps crapping on in the most arogant way and it makes me laugh... im going to head down to fed square tonight with my cameras just to capture the look of heart shattering despair as every aussie in the crowd that kept boasting that the socceroos are going to smash italy realise it aint going to happen

Fianlly someone see's the same light as i do, One world cup campaign or championship doesnt make a great team, look what happened to Sengal where the f**k are they now? What happened to Greece after they won Euro 2004? Great teams will keep winning and only time will show this.

*huges my 42" High Def Plasma and My Full Body Massage Chair for tonights game*

Edited by SLYSX

Fianlly someone see's the same light as i do, One world cup campaign or championship doesnt make a great team, look what happened to Sengal where the f**k are they now? What happened to Greece after they won Euro 2004? Great teams will keep winning and only time will show this.

you 2 aren't the only ones that think this way...

i had hoped that it never came to italy v aus, because i'd be conflicted...but the way the media acts, turns me off supporting australia all that much...

when its against italy that is...

does the chair come with a 'happy ending' function? or was that an addional cost? :D

Edited by CNR33

Guest IH8VEE8S

oh yeah?

*hugs my 62" HD tv* :D

who needs to go down to fed square when you've got 12 soccer FREAKS at my house with a tv that big..... :sorcerer:

already made bets on this game with 3 mates, $20 with each, italy 2 australia 0

Edited by IH8VEE8S

oh...here we go

forza azzuri.

well played australia to make it that far.

italy played with 10 men for the second half, and australia failed to take advantage. thats soccer.

the commentator said "australia deserved to go through to the final 8, but instead it's italy"

sorry, but they didnt deserve to go through. if you win, you go through and thats that. its like saying qualifying for the world cup means they deserve to win it.

i expect to be flamed, but bring it on.

like i said, if that was italy Vs X team, i would be going spastic right now, but ive stayed calm because i was a lot more in the middle than if it was any other team....but at the end of the day, italy won, and they deserve to go through.

if australia had gotten a penalty at the end like that, the fans would be going spastic, and not a word about the referee would be said.

it might hurt, but thats how it is.

Forza Azzuri!

Guest IH8VEE8S

lol the thread in the wasteland is a bit too biased

i'm trying to tell em to give italy a bit of credit, playing with 10 men and still managed to have better and more chances at goal and well...they did win :