SAU Community

Aussie!

mr_rbman

If you guys weren't up watching that game then you can't call yourself a true AUSSIE!

First 80 odd minutes, A BIT BORING TO BE HONEST!

Last 10 or so minutes, the best soccer i have watched ever!

The second goal that CAHILL scored was awesome!

If any of you softies taped it just fast forward to the last 15 minutes and watch from there!

GO AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Soo happy i decided to stay up for it :D:O

Was fuming over the whole first goal for Japan with Schwarzer....and for about the first 84 minutes and then came Cahill :D Was an awesome match.

GO AUSTSRALIA!!!!

yes i stayed up...crazy game...BEST COME BACK!!!

went 2 town afta to celebrate...was fkn crazyy...all u could hear was cars beeping non stop n ppl shouting stuff...lol

i was going down hindley with some mates in the car, n i got surrounded by the 'mob' and they were trying 2 get me 2 do burn outs!!! lol i just reved the engine for them, and that fired them up more...stupid me...then i could c a cop car waiting for me on the other side so i slowly moved n they got out of my way...was a bit worried cos they started to make my car rock from the back, lucky didnt damage it.

ps: lets c how many times i got spotted? lol

Wish i had of watched the whole game! Congrats Australia!

Did see Japan's 1st goal and that really got me pissed off!

Apparently the umpire appologised today and said the goal should not of been allowed! Not often you hear an umpire say sorry!

Edited by MADGT4

Guy,

I didnt think you noticed a game of footy on Mick's tv, i saw you shovelling pizza!Pity you and Di didnt come back for coffee we had a great time,even if it was a bit late for Sue to get up for wk sun morn...

Regards,

SKYLINE.(Kym)... :banana:

Cahill & Aloisi had awesome strikes, well deserved win. The Aussies controlled around 70% of the play in my book......... although, our defense looks penetratable.

I think the tall timber up foward set up the match, Viduka needed a hand in the 1st half & Kennedy was obviously the man to give Australia a height advatage up front - that brings the players like Cahill into the match; just like a ruckman/rover play.... bring the little guys into the attacking contest by using the big fellas to feed it to them on a platter.

Kennedy and Viduka must start as a tandem deep forward setup to beat Brazil, again feed the little strikers around the box. But defense is an issue, Wilkshire was out of place..... pity Vidmar isnt around anymore :) although I reckon Neill played a top game.

Was a fantastic final 10 minutes..... after scapping thru the equiliser Cahill was Very lucky not to give away a penalty, then BOOM what a strike by Cahill, well setup by Aloisi! That goal served notice to Brazil and Croatia I reckon..........

Aloisi's run past 2 defenders in extra time was worldclass football as well. Was on his nonpreffered right foot fending off his close-checking opponent on his left, overstepped the ball and boomed it thru on his left follow thru, while being taken out by the 2nd defender on the right..... goal of the night in my book; that one had me excited!

:D