SAU Community

Disadvantages Of Wolf 3d Ecu's?

D-limo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reguardless of it being a plugin unit, the optical trigger disk goes into the distributor so, you still needed it... and that was why you had all the problems, if you looked into the manuals you would have realised(its in there clear and simple). but whoever from wolf you talked to though should have told you unless you didnt tell them the GTiR was using a dizzy and they woulda just assumed it was like an silvia/180 sr20.

like you said though they have gone for all the technical shit and only the people who are experts at them can get it all to work. they arn't user friendly to tuners of your normal microtech/pfc and other common systems.

The unit has been back to them to check over it and I told them that it was a distributor setup. I'm not sure how much more spoon feeding they want me to do. The unit came in a car with no manuals!!!

Edited by rob82

well if you need to have another go at it order the optical trigger disk from them, thats the problem, whoever your talking to much be an idiot not to realise. we had exactly the same problem when first installing it on the sr20det bleubird