SAU Community

Black R32 Killed Woman, Daughter On Life Support.

LastTemptation

Just saw this on TV at work, missed most of it but saw what happen to be a Black R32 GTR or gtst with GTR kit, smashed. Plenty police lights and ambo's? Apparently a woman has died and her daughter is on life support.

Anyone know anything about it? Great for skyline rep again!

yep - looks like a gtr to me :whistling:

yep - looks like cops gonna be stopping any skyline driver for a "random" check :wub:

yep - insurance is gonna go up again :(

what the news reader did not say was: skyline, import, hi powered, p plater, godzilla, or that the car was speeding. Very unusal. I guess it is just bad luck.

Have a look at the bonnet. it has been mangalled. Poor ladie would have been torn to shreds. My heart goes out to her family and daughter.

Edited by LastTemptation

They are gonna be bringing out some sort of speed limiter unit for cars to slow down young drivers it seems. 7 news will apparently have it on tonite as a special report....and I think last nights incident will probably be in it as well...

This occurred on Furlong Road infront of Sunshine Hospital, for those in the western suburbs - you will know the place.

I wouldn't be the one to place blame on the driver before any official report, as i know that road well - It isn't particularly safe for people trying to cross the road to the Hospital/Bus Stop inbetween pedestrian crossings which are spaced an easy 500m apart. A lot of people do this to save time.

- It is a 60 zone

- 2 lanes each direction

- Usually busy, but can be quiet on nights

I'm not placing blame on either party, but the damage to the R32 looks like a possibility of a high speed colision - so speed might be a factor?

This is a tragic accident - my condolences go out to the family of the deceased.

Edited by R32_GODZILLA

this is going to sound disrespectful but I dont see any pedestrian crossing in the above photo behind the car....

i used to jump the gates on the train, ride it for free. Then i got smacked with a $200 fine and these days, i just buy the tickets.

i feel for the families, but i just hope people dont jump to the conclusion that it was the drivers fault.