SAU Community

Black R32 Killed Woman, Daughter On Life Support.

LastTemptation

The driver was deemed not at fault and released by the police. The peds were crossing at a non-crossing area, driver was doing speed limit and it was one of those unfortunate accidents where ppl and car swerved in the same direction.

Its a shame that it had to be a nissan GTR, but this case seems purely to be an accident, and a tragic one at that.

Condolensces out to any family and friends affected

at least they got the GTR part correct,

so your saying the other words they mentioned with GTR arent true?

it isnt a nissan, or a sports car :P

and agreed with dont just blame the driver, disrespectful or not, pedestrians do some dumb shit as well.

and agreed with dont just blame the driver, disrespectful or not, pedestrians do some dumb shit as well.

Agreed with you on this one, after look at news footage off ch7 last nite, there is ped crossing up the road, so, the Wonam and their daughter chose to jay walking cross the road, and they pay the consquences of jay walking cross the road.

When i learn the news, i have strong feeling that was purely accident seeing the site isn't a designated pedestrain crossing. So the driver shouldn't be blamed for this regardless what car he/she drives, If it were happened to me in this situation, I'll agure that pedestrains should cross the road using desginated crossing zone.

Just my 2 cents.

Hmm the hospital is very close to my house.

Sounds pretty tragic but you can't put the Skyline driver at fault straight away.

Blast the media for targetting Skylines again!!!

I dont see the point of it being a Skyline, or a Ford Laser.

The guy wasnt doing 0-100 in 5secs, he was driving a car. any car. you can break the speed limit in any car, cant you?

Of course, that's assuming the driver did anything wrong at all.

Still, it's a sad state of affairs, and wouldnt wish either end on anyone.

Edited by Munkyb0y