SAU Community

Batmbl Gb: Twin/split Dump & Front Pipes In One

Driftn 180

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question. whats everyone paying to get it installed + cat? i went to a place that works with both turbo'd and hotrods that quoted $100-150ish for a job done properly and not rushed. then i went to a garage that works with imports that quoted $60. for some reason i trust the expensive place more.

anyone still using their existing gasket or are you guys replacing it??

quick question. whats everyone paying to get it installed + cat? i went to a place that works with both turbo'd and hotrods that quoted $100-150ish for a job done properly and not rushed. then i went to a garage that works with imports that quoted $60. for some reason i trust the expensive place more.

anyone still using their existing gasket or are you guys replacing it??

I got mine fitted for about $50 i think (i could be wrong) - if you are in Vic, get RE Customs to do it - they did a good job on mine (ordered the cat back through them as well).

Yes mine as well..

I recommend heat wrapping the whole pipe before summer hits, as it might even melt that aircon pipe and also the sound deadendin stuff under the car, as the pipe sits like 1mm under..

I didnt put my heatsheild back on.. Would it affect the temps in summer? Obviously it would, but would it damage anything?? esp the turbo?

I had to replace my gasket as well..

Edited by siddr20

yeah i had my heat wrap from the old pipe ready to go but the exhasut guy said itll kill the pipe making rust and crack. but looking at my old pipe it was rusting on the horizontal parts where i assume the water builds up during condensation. the end connecting to the dump was fine so im thinking maybe just heatwrap the top end of the dump and wastegate pipe.

Edited by (B1) MR_fanny