SAU Community

Anyone Got An R34 Stock Intercooler I Can Borrow For A Few Hrs?

AFRO

Hey peoples

I'm having boost leak issues (well more like boost restriction issues)

Tuner reckons my stock intercooler is the main restriction (am loosing 4psi from by the time i get to redline , Doesn't matter what boost i set it to. It will get to full boost,, but as the rpm increases the boost decreases)

Checked boost at turbo compressor, holds boost all the way

So am looking for where the boost leak/restriction could be,,,, have already checked for leaks in the intercooler,,, didn't find anything,,

So,, just so i know its not my intercooler thats the problem,,, i need a stock r34 intercooler to replace with mine. Will only need it for a few hours (half day max),, The lender can hang around if he/she wants while i try it out,,,

Thanks everyone

Afraaz

0401 453 756

Hey peoples

If you cant get a cooler try running no cooler, just plumb in a bit of pipe but only run low boost say 10psi for a short drive you should notice the difference straight away.Have you checked bov??low boostI'm having boost leak issues (well more like boost restriction issues)

Tuner reckons my stock intercooler is the main restriction (am loosing 4psi from by the time i get to redline , Doesn't matter what boost i set it to. It will get to full boost,, but as the rpm increases the boost decreases)

Checked boost at turbo compressor, holds boost all the way

So am looking for where the boost leak/restriction could be,,,, have already checked for leaks in the intercooler,,, didn't find anything,,

So,, just so i know its not my intercooler thats the problem,,, i need a stock r34 intercooler to replace with mine. Will only need it for a few hours (half day max),, The lender can hang around if he/she wants while i try it out,,,

Thanks everyone

Afraaz

0401 453 756