SAU Community

Targeted!

yoshiE

i never said it dosent happen that people get harrassed by the police i even said im waiting for the day i get done for my tint. the point i was trying to get across is that you know your gunna get hassled just for driving a skyline so you can either get used to it or get rid of it .im not saying its right its just a fact of life .but there are a lot of skyline drivers that do drive like dickheads i think you will all have to agree with that and there the ones that make it hard for the guys and girls doing the right thing. we have 2 r33 skylines in our family i have one and my son has one also .neither of us has been pulled over yet .notice i said yet but when i get pulled over im not gunna whinge about been done if something on my car is defectable but i will fight like hell if i get done for a stock item . but i accept the fact that one day i will get pulled over just cause it is a skyline

cheers mid life crisis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must admit I have thought about selling the car for a larger car that suits a baby better, the one thing stopping me is the unknown, I've owned commodores and fords before, every single one requires constant repairs, if its not the power steering pump is the rack, if its not the rack its the crappy auto's they run, if its not that its the a/c if its not that its some thing else, it just goes on and on and on and on... a bit like me now so I think I'll leave it at that.

get a Stagea !

"shouldnt" have a problem then :action-smiley-069:

cops aint stupid im sure they know what a stagea is and has under it. get a luxury euro car and laugh at them everytime you drive pass them.

300 in Australia, total.

Betcha they dont, atm, but will in good time as the car gets more and more popular, suited to ppl like myself and Cubes. Youngish with family, who love skylines!

cops aint stupid im sure they know what a stagea is and has under it. get a luxury euro car and laugh at them everytime you drive pass them.

Yeah but getting a lux euro car with decent performance costs you a bucketload. Who would want to downgrade from a modded skyline to a 318i or C180 with wheelchair performance....

I agree with everything it's c^%$

My daily car is an 88 astra wit 17's on it and there stock 13's. You no that means I'm 2 inch above stock :wub: . I drive past cops all the time and they don't look or pull me over.

But when I get my skyline on the road I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get harrassed :action-smiley-069: , it's a pitty the police aren't well educated enough to know what street legal is or not.

Yeah but getting a lux euro car with decent performance costs you a bucketload. Who would want to downgrade from a modded skyline to a 318i or C180 with wheelchair performance....

that last word I think has a bit to do with it - 'performance'. Ever since Police had to buy WRX's to catch WRX's i think they have slowly been finding ways to prevent turbo cars (no...not diesel Pajeros/patrols etc lol) from being on the road. :O

• 4 weeks later...

Something really funny/strange had happened today (maybe it was just me). I parked my car near Rundle street and after my lunch, I went and took my car. Was thinking of making a U-turn there but saw a cop with standing about 100m away from my car. So, instead of an U-turn, I drove towards the direction where the cop was standing at. The cop was so excited and without thinking twice, he pointed his speed detector at my car (I guess he was hoping for me to drive like a nut head in front of him). But I delibrately drove at about 40km/h.. LOL.... He couldn't do anything and guess what, he pointed his speed detector at the back of my car!! Unbelievable!! He tried really hard just to find an excuse to pull me over because I was driving an import, IMO. Or could be me just being paranoid because I was driving a LINE...HAhahahaha!!

Have you guys experienced anything "funny" like that before?

Maybe it was the lines gearing.. they do tend to rev a little in the lower gears making a bystander think they are going quicker than they really are.

i thought this was just my loud exhaust making me sound like im flying :laugh:

Something really funny/strange had happened today (maybe it was just me). I parked my car near Rundle street and after my lunch, I went and took my car. Was thinking of making a U-turn there but saw a cop with standing about 100m away from my car. So, instead of an U-turn, I drove towards the direction where the cop was standing at. The cop was so excited and without thinking twice, he pointed his speed detector at my car (I guess he was hoping for me to drive like a nut head in front of him). But I delibrately drove at about 40km/h.. LOL.... He couldn't do anything and guess what, he pointed his speed detector at the back of my car!! Unbelievable!! He tried really hard just to find an excuse to pull me over because I was driving an import, IMO. Or could be me just being paranoid because I was driving a LINE...HAhahahaha!!

Have you guys experienced anything "funny" like that before?

he sounds like a loser.

yep i had the laser pointed at me for as long as possible b4...

on the victor cruise (IN FEB) on the way bk cos i left earlier n went bk myself, i had a undercover cop on my ass for 60% off the way bk, n i was right on 100, n he would creep up closer 2 get me 2 speed, but i just slowed to 80 then 70 then when overtaking lane came i over took 2 cars last sec (legally) so the cop car was several cars behind then he gave up lol.

but ive had cops follow me for ages even around town...gets annoying

Edited by vange

I bet he is trying to score himself a trophy!

* $$$$$$$$$$$$$

* % $$$$$$$$$$$$ %

* % $$$$$$$$$$ %

* %$$$$$$$$$%

* $$$$$$$$

* $$$$$$$

* $$$$$$

* $ $

* $$$$$$$$$$$$

* $ Employee $

* $ of the $

* $ Month $

* $$$$$$$$$$$$ ---- Best Employee of the Month for troubling the Skyliners the most!!!!

Or a ticket on the fairiswheel at the show with his bestest bum buddy, and not to mention a free bertie bettle show bag! funking fags!!!! Yup i love coppas!

Edited by Deluxe

Ahaha...I've sold my skyline...

Now I drive a 2001 Toyota Mr2 Spyder 1.8 vvti. Its not an import, although its still made in Japan. Its fully stock except for 17s.

Am i at risk of defects? Will cops even looK at my car?

well its yellow so who knows..

seriously bro if you drive something like that and asking if you risk a defect, you must be up to some funny business for them to even look at your car :stupid: drive safe mate cause it aint a 250rwkwish car anymore :mad:

well its yellow so who knows..

seriously bro if you drive something like that and asking if you risk a defect, you must be up to some funny business for them to even look at your car :P drive safe mate cause it aint a 250rwkwish car anymore :)

Not unless if his car looks something like that: LOL

post-22218-1156152821.jpg