SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

Black & white for sure - nice contrast... but you gotta colour code the grey ARX "beard".

Done the turbo, exhaust & rims, got the ECU (Emanage Ultimate), dreaming of the CV8 with paddle shift, swaybars will be by the end of the year, can't do suspension until I move into a house without a rediculously steep driveway.... *Is that my bank account I hear screaming?*

btw. Did you get the wiring diagram you needed for your Haltech?

(in the workshop manual thread if you haven't)

Just got the diagram then....sent it onto Haltec......looks to be the poo! GOLD!!!...thankyou.

P.S.Where the F..k did you get that......someone must have alot of time on there hands....not you, the person who did all the wiring diagrams.

P.S.S I nearly did the ARX plastic's colour coded...then I found the pic below....kinda reminds me of my Grandma's couches....after that I figured "cannot polish a turd" and left it as it is...after all it is only a stationwagon....or is it!!!!.......hmmmmm!!!!.....just started raining outside............HEH HEH!

post-37023-1223039274_thumb.jpg

Just got the diagram then....sent it onto Haltec......looks to be the poo! GOLD!!!...thankyou.

P.S.Where the F..k did you get that......someone must have alot of time on there hands....not you, the person who did all the wiring diagrams.

P.S.S I nearly did the ARX plastic's colour coded...then I found the pic below....kinda reminds me of my Grandma's couches....after that I figured "cannot polish a turd" and left it as it is...after all it is only a stationwagon....or is it!!!!.......hmmmmm!!!!.....just started raining outside............HEH HEH!

Google is my friend... It was the 6th page down on my search, although I can't seem to find it now :D

Black colour coding looks much better than white (black is "slimming" remember). Now where did I put that pic...

Rain + NM35 Stagea = :D

Light rain + NM35 Stagea + hilly, twisy road = :(

When are you getting the Haltec installed? Did you say it was the Interceptor??

I have been told by a turner that he has improved economy by ~10% & power by ~20% with the Interceptor.

Buffed my car today. Knew being a detailer would come in handy one day........

Anyways. Then I got a new DSLR camera, so buffed Stagea + awesome camera = pics. More tonight at sunset and a wash.

IMGP0039.jpg

oh and I've never been able to take a pic of this before with my crappy old camera. anyways its my other stagea :merli:

IMGP0032.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

Edited by Silhouette31

lol. I don't buff a car for less than $200 I'm afraid. Some people are more than happy to pay that because the paint will be as close as I can get it to being the day it left the showroom, but others don't think it's that important.

If your paints silver then it shouldn't really show up scratches anyway?

And I definatly don't have many skills with the camera yet. That was the first time I used it and all I was changing was the focus, zoom and aperture, the rest was all on auto :)

Edited by Silhouette31

All I can say is...

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!!

and did i ever!!! i found every excuse in the book to go for a drive lol

i cant believe how happy i am to drive a wagon after coming from RWD SR20 powered cars.

this thing hauls ass! anyone that is interested in buying one, get one, youll love it!

i cant post pics because the 'weekend drive' took me to coffs harbour and back so now its filthy but ill get some up next weekend after a wash. might do it during the week when i should be at work. *cough* yes im getting sick. damn......

and did i ever!!! i found every excuse in the book to go for a drive lol

i cant believe how happy i am to drive a wagon after coming from RWD SR20 powered cars.

this thing hauls ass! anyone that is interested in buying one, get one, youll love it!

i cant post pics because the 'weekend drive' took me to coffs harbour and back so now its filthy but ill get some up next weekend after a wash. might do it during the week when i should be at work. *cough* yes im getting sick. damn......

Glad to hear mate!!

This will probably be me this coming weekend!! :( Yours must've been on the same boat as mine, and got through compliance a little quicker? Mine's still at the compliancer's but I'm pretty confident I should get it in the next couple days.

I've owned a s2 stagea before so will be very interesting to see what Nissan have done to improve on it with the M35.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, and I'll upload some of my own hopefully soon! :)

I've owned a s2 stagea before so will be very interesting to see what Nissan have done to improve on it with the M35.

OMG. Just you wait!

I looked at a series 2 (with pod filter & exhaust) before I got mine, but left less than impressed (so did the missus).

Got in my NM35...

Addicted.

Just want to drive it everywhere (and do).

My Fiance looooves it - so does everyone else that sits in or is chauffered around :D

Fits my (very large) dogs & suprises most (including that red HSV 255 R8 yesterday in Berwick :cool: - man was he pissed :rofl: )

hahaha im finding that i want to drive it everywhere too!!

in coffs i stacked the back end with furniture for my mother. fitted no problems. ended up fitting more than i expected!

i think i should have asked for a different interor colour. the beige is a little bland in colouring. i mean all over the dash and console area. looks dated. or maybe im just used to all black from all my other cars....... still extremely happy!

and pixel youll be happy as this weekend! i didnt sleep the night before i picked mine up. yeah im a kid when it comes to cars

hahaha im finding that i want to drive it everywhere too!!

in coffs i stacked the back end with furniture for my mother. fitted no problems. ended up fitting more than i expected!

i think i should have asked for a different interor colour. the beige is a little bland in colouring. i mean all over the dash and console area. looks dated. or maybe im just used to all black from all my other cars....... still extremely happy!

and pixel youll be happy as this weekend! i didnt sleep the night before i picked mine up. yeah im a kid when it comes to cars

i've been losing sleep over it for the past two months!! :rofl:

just hope i do get it this week...dont wanna wait yet another weekend :cool:

i never knew how hard waiting was till i started buying cars.........

agreed. i thought I was a very patient person until now...

Still dont have my car...obviously things are taking a little longer than expected. :banana:

Will have it today or tomorrow at the latest. Will have plenty more to say after I get it, but for now I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.

never been able to take a pic of this before with my crappy old camera. anyways its my other stagea :P

IMGP0032.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

I have the same Stagea! It was the only one I could afford when I was 14 :) . I got it when I went on a school trip to Japan. Good times good times.

Anyway, I'm still stuck with my camera phone, so my pics aren't flash. Here they are anyway (with Dad's WA32 Cefiro in the background).

post-56452-1223873936_thumb.jpg

post-56452-1223873998_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr_infamy