SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

• 2 months later...

hasn't been a meet for a while.. last one I missed anyhow! im sure the guys would be keen at some stage to organise one :P

p.s. mine needs a scrub too.. damn this spring rain!!! >.<

Edited by atomaly

hasn't been a meet for a while.. last one I missed anyhow! im sure the guys would be keen at some stage to organise one :ermm:

p.s. mine needs a scrub too.. damn this spring rain!!! >.<

Mine is a dirty ho too. :P

I was trying to organise a Stagea Dyno day, dont want it too big but that would make a great Melbourne meet... Have to see if the owner is interested yet.

awesome, sounds good - maybe once the weather gets a bit fairer - although they have said it will be a wet spring, which is fvcked - so over winter.

and no fun at all for you with a black car!! i'm loving white already, so easy to keep clean, just pulled into the car wash this morning - $1 in the high pressure washer, sprayed off the dirt and its back to new!!

looking good mate

whats the specs on the front mount? its pretty much exactly what i'm looking for

have to hack up the front bar/reo much?

Hey, thanks!

Cooler is abit of a custom item. If you look at the where the Inlet and Outlet is there's a weld separating them them. When I first purchased the cooler I got it home and had a closer look. it was more or less a Single tank. I figured Air will flow the route with the least amount of resistance, therefore rendering the core useless. So we removed the tank and cut it in half and welded in a plate that would divide the tank into 2x. Pressure tested and all.

Only down side to this design is when used on Big HP Applications there is almost guaranteed Boost Drop as the air would be cooled twice. No worries for a nimble Stagea :)

Reo copped the usual chop. As I mounted the cooler as low as possible to allow as much air exposure as possible. But I did a neat job with enough room to run a piece of Vac Hose along it to prevent any such rubbing. Also managed to retain all the Under Body plastics.

Mine is a dirty ho too. :P

I was trying to organise a Stagea Dyno day, dont want it too big but that would make a great Melbourne meet... Have to see if the owner is interested yet.

i would be up for a stagea meet sometime..dyno day you just want to show us how much power your car makes ..you win

i would be up for a stagea meet sometime..dyno day you just want to show us how much power your car makes ..you win

But mine is only a little turbo, its only the fuel... I seem to remember you at one of the RE days talking about ecu's and turbo's. Arent you interested anymore?

Funny, as an M35 owner I used to look up to you c34 guys in awe at the power you could make with a quick chip and tune, after a lot of hard work I got there eventually. Now I want to help all the other guys...

Hey, thanks!

Cooler is abit of a custom item. If you look at the where the Inlet and Outlet is there's a weld separating them them. When I first purchased the cooler I got it home and had a closer look. it was more or less a Single tank. I figured Air will flow the route with the least amount of resistance, therefore rendering the core useless. So we removed the tank and cut it in half and welded in a plate that would divide the tank into 2x. Pressure tested and all.

Only down side to this design is when used on Big HP Applications there is almost guaranteed Boost Drop as the air would be cooled twice. No worries for a nimble Stagea :)

Reo copped the usual chop. As I mounted the cooler as low as possible to allow as much air exposure as possible. But I did a neat job with enough room to run a piece of Vac Hose along it to prevent any such rubbing. Also managed to retain all the Under Body plastics.

i might have to get you to help me out over summer, its one of the many things that is on the shopping list when i get back

But mine is only a little turbo, its only the fuel... I seem to remember you at one of the RE days talking about ecu's and turbo's. Arent you interested anymore?

Funny, as an M35 owner I used to look up to you c34 guys in awe at the power you could make with a quick chip and tune, after a lot of hard work I got there eventually. Now I want to help all the other guys...

yeh got the nistune done but nothing else atm lack of funds next fmic then look into high flow turbo its a slow process but will happen

• 4 weeks later...

The family runner, finally got to take some pics.

not many mods, but have replaced the exhaust with a blitz system,

meisters, new ebc and some other stuff.

It took us to exmouth and back to perth nicely. [sans the ol manifold studs snapping]

has the RS steering wheel, and the whole family LOVES IT!

Currently on tein lowered springs, does need moar low tho. :(

DSCF9010.jpg

DSCF9009.jpg

DSCF9011.jpg

DSCF9012.jpg

give us a shout if you see it about! :blush: