SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

heh for good measure.

PA230464.jpgPA230463.jpg

Car looks awesome! I so want some LMGT4's for my R34..... do you mind me asking how much you paid and where from?? Can PM me if you prefer. What width and offset are they?? I'm trying to find 19x10.5+18 (or close to).

Car looks awesome! I so want some LMGT4's for my R34..... do you mind me asking how much you paid and where from?? Can PM me if you prefer. What width and offset are they?? I'm trying to find 19x10.5+18 (or close to).

thanks guys :P

they were $3350 for the set. 2 were slightly marked 2 were new from import monster

but new for $4600 from rays apparently.

but theyre 19 x 9.5 + 30 offset

Edited by PetroDola

theres some brand new 18x10.5+15s on importmonster atm for 4,400

Car looks awesome! I so want some LMGT4's for my R34.

Hi Craig,

Been meaning to get in touch, a good mate of mine works for the old owner of your new 34GTR. Infact he claims he drove it the most in the past two years to keep it ticking over, sat in a shed its entire life and never copped a beating for a minute. Good buy by the sounds of it mate, would love to see it some time.

Cheers,

Chris

A few pic's from a arvo at Willowbank dragway

what time did you run

i'm keen for a willowbank run when i get back

maybe we could do a bit of a cruise and get a few more stags out!

a couple more.

looks heaps better :laugh:

Your car look great. Those wheel suit it to a Tee!

Those photos are ridiculously good! Did you use much lighting for them or just natural? Car is mint! :banana:

Thanks!! I didn't take the photo, but no additional lighting was used. The shot was taken at night with long duration shutter.

Cheers Keir & Pete - sounds like Import Monster is the way to go - but I need 19 inch, 18's don't do 34's any justice! Will keep a look out.

ImportMonster has some Volk GTC's. 19 x 9.5 +21 in the country in the Aussie store. Would sit pretty much like the wheels on mine. Good price too.

IMG_4574.JPG

Volk GTC's in Import Monster Aussie store

wow, hard to hold a candle to darren's car - it looks immac, and mean as in action!

claybarred the car and hand polished and waxed it on saturday. massive effort, but the paint is like silk now.

here are a few pics i took of mine yesterday while i was waiting to pick up the missus - i'll have to go back there with something better than a iphone one day.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

picked this one up about three weeks ago. since owning it, ive done a major service, added 20mm spacers to the front, blocked off the bov and installed a k&n filter..

hopefully some teins soon and tuffer offest wheels soon :P

P1010091-1.jpg

P1010110.jpg

• 2 weeks later...