SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

What are those 2 things sticking up at the back?

Im more interested in his shiny intake :ph34r: and as to whats on the other end of the shiny FMIC piping.. Calsonic? Dolphin? Blitz? More pics! :domokun:

The things sticking up at the back are being torn out this weekend... they are the only thing left of this birds nest of a horrific stereo that I ripped out the day after I bought it to install a nice clean Kenwood head unit (stupid ugly antennas).

post-85055-0-56194000-1305799359_thumb.jpg

hello teps intake or freeway dolphin intake parts!!!

looks very nice and clean. need suspension, exhaust or some 18 rims?? :P

Oh....you mean the suction pipe that they apparently don't make Ian....f#$kers!!!pinch.gif

Nice car mate.....close up pictures of the suction pipe needed!!thumbsup.gif....and how it travel's down to the turbo. Would be interesting to see if your ECU is the standard one or what other mod's you have on it.....that's the first Tep's SP i've seen on an OZ car!

I'd need to get someone who has a better knowledge of Stags to take a look at it to see exactly what has been done to it. As far as I know it has a standard intercooler (just pretty pipes) and it has adjustable suspension installed.

All I know is that when the boost comes on it sits me nicely back in my seat and grips better than any car I've ever driven. The body is straight and the KMs were low, so I bought it :)

hello teps intake

Oh....you mean the suction pipe that they apparently don't make Ian....f#$kers!!!pinch.gif

Nice car mate.....close up pictures of the suction pipe needed!!thumbsup.gif....and how it travel's down to the turbo. Would be interesting to see if your ECU is the standard one or what other mod's you have on it.....that's the first Tep's SP i've seen on an OZ car!

Not the Teps suction pipe we wanted Craig.

More like a custom version of the Dolphin "bend" pipe.

Also like the Nismo rear wing :)

Look forward to more pics!

This is how the car came up with new wheels.

19x8.5" Axis Hiro +20

and pirelli Pzero Rosso 235/45R19

and rolled the rear guards. Really happy with how it turned out!

post-77654-0-34516500-1306037757_thumb.jpg

post-77654-0-35713600-1306037774_thumb.jpg

Wheels look good mate, definitely suits the black; but did Stevie Wonder put on your rego sticker?

Edited by Daleo

lol thanks..

daleo: lol no i did... but i think that day i did it i was feeling abit unco lol

Lol dude, get that thing up the top of the window...

Now you can has big brakes?:cheers:

Look's nice Aaron....it looks like it's the same ride height as mine was with those $650 nismo's that are for sale...shit for the price of BC's you could go with the Nismo's and Whiteline sway bars.

Edited by Jetwreck

Look's nice Aaron....it looks like it's the same ride height as mine was with those $650 nismo's that are for sale...shit for the price of BC's you could go with the Nismo's and Whiteline sway bars.

I concur.:wave: