SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

edited of my iphone lol..

tell me what you think

post-77654-0-67483300-1306931598_thumb.png

Nice.....nice color too.......Black AR-X's tend to be the toughest and quickest in OZ I heard!!!! :P

BTW....did you get you brakes from a Mazda 121?....lolz

I think you need to learn how to park!

lmao nah its at jess's work.. i park like that coz all the stuff cam out of the back to go into the swimming pool..

You do realise that there is a normal car park right in line with the door, yes?... maybe a whole extra 3 steps further than where you stopped in that pic.

Have you thought about changing jobs to be a courier? :P

Cam, ive parked right at the door..

its just easier instead of walking around to get to the ramp..

and its after hours so it doesnt matter... but I know what your trying to do.. and ill get you back lol

Slippylotion, theyre 19" Axis Hiros.

Old post, but can anyone tell me what kit this is? I've picked up a Stagea that has the same kit, but my front bumper's stuffed and can't find any info on what the kit is called, this is the only other pic I've found of a Stagea with this bumper.

gallery_8679_1105_172671.jpg

Oh My God. Lambo doors!

Anything good is made better with Lambo doors!

Chuck Norris would be at least 83% better with Lambo doors.

Lambo doors FTW!

Old post, but can anyone tell me what kit this is? I've picked up a Stagea that has the same kit, but my front bumper's stuffed and can't find any info on what the kit is called, this is the only other pic I've found of a Stagea with this bumper.

Found this on the auctions. It's fairly cheap also.

bumper link on YaJ

Nice!

And cam tells me I need to learn how to park lol

lol, yes but Adam is IN a car parking area... you were on the FOOT PATH

Edited by iamhe77

lol, yes but Adam is IN a car parking area... you were on the FOOT PATH

I'm not on a foot path, it's the loading area The loading area is at the entrance as it's used for ambulances during trading hours. Hence why I parked there. Happy