SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

Cheers big ears... I like it too. Luckily so dose the missus.

The pictures don't really do it justice.

Your AR-X is just right too. I allready had the GTC's, otherwise I would have gone black on black with some R34 GTR rims.

Cheers

Justin

I'm with you....If it's not Black it's not awesome....pics are fine.

Edited by Jetwreck

Looks nice!

Cheers big ears..

I'm with you....If it's not Black it's not awesome....pics are fine.

Hha ha, love it! 'If it's not Black it's not awesome'

J.

OK......so last night I was looking at a picture of someone on Facebook planking......it was that pathetic I had to laugh.....what a loser!.....the I had a bright idea!!!....I need to start drinking again....this sober stuff makes me do silly things.

post-37023-0-11929400-1307578254_thumb.jpg

OK......so last night I was looking at a picture of someone on Facebook planking......it was that pathetic I had to laugh.....what a loser!.....the I had a bright idea!!!....I need to start drinking again....this sober stuff makes me do silly things.

You are a strange man Mark Craigland, but I do have a question for you.

Whom is lamer, the planker or the person looking at plankers on facebook? :P

Finally got round to taking some photos of the Stag, since I don't think I've posted any up. I had cleaned it, and then got small flying insects all over the front of it...

post-34363-0-74324300-1307969502_thumb.jpgpost-34363-0-44965900-1307969511_thumb.jpg

And the AV setup that Brad did last weekend...

post-34363-0-21582600-1307969518_thumb.jpg

Stealth...ish...

post-34363-0-37139200-1307969536_thumb.jpg

Finally got round to taking some photos of the Stag, since I don't think I've posted any up. I had cleaned it, and then got small flying insects all over the front of it...

That's very nice. I do so like them in white. Is that the tv tuner remote sensor on the a/c display? Also, you cant operate the a/c when the the double din screen is open :O. I suppose it's only open occasionally to no big deal. Brad did a great job on the AV install :thumbsup: .

That is the TV tuner remote sensor on the AC display. Right in the gap, works well :thumbsup:

I know what you mean with the screen, but I usually keep that screen closed so it doesn't bother me. That's why I was after a straight single DIN, but in the end the fold out screen video outputs to the factory screen so you don't even have to worry about the pop out.

ok so it's not MY stag, but still... You should recognize it.. and the ugly mug behind the wheel ;)

Can't you photoshop that sort of thing out?:nyaanyaa:

*edit* Forgot to complement you on the photo; love a close up, moving car shot!

Edited by Daleo

Nice pics Big Fella :thumbsup: Love the C34 in Blue!

Did someone hide a small child in your car before the first Pic? Looks like you've got a stowaway!