SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

Have decided to go with the stock lower lip and diffuser, so its coming... Does look odd without it though...

makes it look like it's a base model or something ie rather than an autech stagea, or gtr skyline its just a cheap model

Some good looking Stag photos posted lately. Particularly like the R34 front, with the stock guards and bonnet it just looks nice and clean :thumbsup:

Big Fella, photos don't look bad. Funny, we were giving Luke shit on Saturday night. If you want to annoy him just tell him Ryan says he's a shit photographer, and all he does is push a button :nyaanyaa:

^^what wing is that mate? also what suspension your got in that thing?

im preety sure its the dayz factory wing.. umm hks super damper or superflex super something or hyperflex?? i need to take wheel off too double check, will do tmz in the day if you would like?

Edited by shotpointblank

yeh i thought so but couldnt see if it had a dayz rear lip cos of the angle of the pic. nah thats alright i was just curious, its sitting at a good height. mines about half an inch higher but i need a rear camber arms to go lower cos the rim fouls the coilover otherwise

that black stag is bl00dy low. tucking tyre on 16's lol. how do you find the bump steer and camber wear in the rear?

there 17's and camber wear is a bitch lets just say they havent had brand new tyres on there for a while lol.. just been 2nd hand cheapys.. actually getting some camber arms this week and prob put 4 new tyres on and get a wheel balance and aligment..

what arms are you thinking?

i was looking at the neo-tech arms yesterday - they look to be decent quality, and have rubber boots around the ball joints which should make them quieter/last longer.

what arms are you thinking?

i was looking at the neo-tech arms yesterday - they look to be decent quality, and have rubber boots around the ball joints which should make them quieter/last longer.

yeah i was looking at them on ebay.. that where you seen em?? might be buying a turbo instead so may have to put camber arms on hold.. let me know if you get em.. and how they are :) lol