SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

+1

I didn't think anyone was attacking it... I just find it funny the difference in culture. Here I get nothing but comments saying I need to go lower lol. I've ripped the bumper off once(broke side bolts), reversing out of work car park over those stupid car park stoppers, parked too far forward.

30mm lower won't be too bad, I can get over all speed bumps, it's only my driveway I struggle... My neighbour who's acop has fits of laughter whenever he sees me come out of it lol

I don't think anyone is attacking it, I know I certainly am not.. we're just talking about it. I think it looks great, but where I'm from it would last about 3 hours on the road before it's defected.

Hence the reason i'm going for a cert... It's getting certed at the height pictured, but afterwards you can go 5% lower or higher without getting pink stickered (defected). Here if you have a cert, cops can't touch you(most of the time)

Here if you have a cert, cops can't touch you(most of the time)

Lucky bugger, they mean nothing in SA. Cops just defect you and say "I don't know if it's legal or not, so we'll let the inspectors find out".

Have to always keep the stock parts here and just swap them in/out as required.

Lucky bugger, they mean nothing in SA. Cops just defect you and say "I don't know if it's legal or not, so we'll let the inspectors find out".

Have to always keep the stock parts here and just swap them in/out as required.

that's a bit of a pain!

In saying that, certs can be a hassle here... Say if you get coilovers one month, you need a cert... At the same time they cert your coilovers, they record what wheels you went for the cert on and it's put ont oyour cert plate(without your say!) So you cant change wheels, unless you wana pay $500 and go for another cert... Same with steering wheels, if you went for a cert with an aftermarket steering wheel, then convered back to stock, you can get defected.... Fail!

that's a bit of a pain!

In saying that, certs can be a hassle here... Say if you get coilovers one month, you need a cert... At the same time they cert your coilovers, they record what wheels you went for the cert on and it's put ont oyour cert plate(without your say!) So you cant change wheels, unless you wana pay $500 and go for another cert... Same with steering wheels, if you went for a cert with an aftermarket steering wheel, then convered back to stock, you can get defected.... Fail!

Back to stock seems pretty retarded although I can understand it when one mod requires another mod if that makes sense.

Back to stock seems pretty retarded although I can understand it when one mod requires another mod if that makes sense.

I know, doesn't make sense to me... I find it stupid that before you get a cert, you can change wheels every day, yet once you're certed for 18x9s, 18x8 or 18x8.5 become unsafe!

Welcome Michael :action-smiley-069: . Did you just polish it? Looks really shiny in that pic.

that was the pic the previous seller used when he was selling the car

Simons14's old stag in Adelaide? :-)

yea i brought it off him a few weeks ago now :D

saw this fs. imo very clean car

yea unfortunately pictures do make it look better then it is, few paint fade spots, and rust under the mirrors. but ill hopefully get the rust fixed and a full respray with in the next few month, possibly try and find a new front bar. thinking of a dayz front to accommodate a possible front mount.