SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

Hi guys,

Ive had my stag for about 4 months now so i tohught i should put some pics up. Its a wc34 s1, 125,000kms, auto, running 10psi through a neo turbo, fmic, 3in exhaust with split dump, tein coilovers, 20x9.5in koya wheels and other bits and pieces. Let me know what you guys think :)

38410834661183869804710.th.jpg

img0003gg.th.jpg

img0004ct.th.jpg

img0009nd.th.jpg

img0010sh.th.jpg

img0011qv.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No... lol The flexis after the downpipes are frayed, big centre muffler is split open like a coke can, front steering rack is now as course as 10 grit sand paper, rear diff has bits taken out of the bottom and my headlights keep coming loose from hitting bumps.

It's not fun on the open roads, well sometimes it is... Like when you can pick up a flattened hedgehog you know you're low, or smashing a beer bottle that's lying down lol

lol @ flattened hedgehog.

Could you imagine if you were clicking down the freeway @ 110, and came across a dead Roo that you couldn't avoid!?

You'd have to pressure clean the undercarriage yucky.gif

lol @ flattened hedgehog.

Could you imagine if you were clicking down the freeway @ 110, and came across a dead Roo that you couldn't avoid!?

You'd have to pressure clean the undercarriage yucky.gif

When I was an apprentice with the Railways, I used to have to clean dead animals (roos, cows, sheep) off the underside of Locomotives, not fun.

Still, at least I didn't have the experience of one of the other apprentices; he found a human leg...:O

Lol. Dale, that's mad. Never short of a bit of jerky with an arvo beverage hey mate?

My first job was cleaning cat shit outta cages at a pet boarding place. Over 100 cats in at Christmas time. That's a lot of litter trays. sick.gif

Cleaning rotten grain spillage out of ships runs a close second.

Thanks guys, 30mm spacers. Wheels are v35 PREMIUM wheels. and they are 18x8 +30. so atm its 0.

Will take side on shots soon, The car was fully loaded with my welding gear hence the lowness,

Speaking of which. Whos running really stiff springs on their m35s?

My car is bouncy as f**k and drops about an 1,5 inches when seated!!!