SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

I do recall there is a menu to close down the screen, but I have no idea where it is. I think I have had a similar problem in the past.

Privacy glass - got to wonder what your doing in the back of the wagon that needs to be so private?

:woot:

Haha, nah my NM35 has privacy glass... this is on another level... or is this just another series 2 improvement?

I know it can be turned off, I did it! Just need to know how to turn it back on as I obviously can't access the menu to do so :(

About time!

So... when do the mods start? :cheers:

Saturday... or maybe tomorrow depending on work load :ninja:

NA mods = waste of time. :P

Your time will come... and you won't like what I will have in store for you to make up.

nice one cam!

is that front cameras or front parking sensors?

Front cameras which would display a split imagine on my screen... if my screen displayed anything at all :pirate:

Decided to borrow some wheels off of a friend for a random photoshoot (18 x 10 + 22)

imag4830.jpg

than a friend and myself drove up to Roxby Downs to apply for some jobs in the mines..

imag4984.jpg

(says RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH)

The wheels felt absolutely horrible on the car, ended up snapping 2 wheel studs at 110kph on the way back from Roxby Downs... Got stuck on the side of the road for over an hour then waited another 2 hours for RAA to take us to Port Augusta, THEN had to wait till 11pmish when a friend came from Adelaide with a trailer to take us home.. Was an interesting road trip thats for sure!

imag5015.jpg

Go Volvo!

imag4817.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, my phone is a bit bleh when it comes to photos!

And lastly, the only reason I got my Stagea was for my boys :

img5298k.jpg

But very shortly will be taking the stagea off of the road to do some mods to it (motor, interior, gear box, trim, body kit, wheels, suspension etc)

Sorry for the overload of pictures haha

^ bit of a different approach, good to c.

Why do you need to do all that at once? And what do you plan to put in/change.

Well my partner is a diesel mechanic and the previous owner didn't do a great job with the car so we want to modify the motor, bigger turbo etc pretty much make it a two seater awd monster haha... so if I buy a cheap daily we can slowly build it up and take our time doing it right the first time

I just love that they sent Volvo to help a Stagea owner!

Haha actually my partner works for Volvo trucks as a diesel mechanic so he does truck break downs, after we got the car home he came and fixed it with the work van... kinda Ironic he works for Volvo and I have a stag haha