SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, looking forward to the GT7s, did you go gold or silver or?

Got silver/grey ones. Nice looking but my attempt at staggered fitment failed - they were 8in and 9in so I got some 18 35 275 rear tyres and 18 40 245 front which were the same rolling circumference but there is no way I can get 275 on the back so will have to sell the GT7s and look for a set of 4 x 8in or 8.5 or 9in. Currently looking at a couple:

CE28N http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=694240134

or

GT-N http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=694483007

Or change the rear cradle to a rs4s/260rs cradle gain stronger rear end/lsd and fit your 275s under my 265 0n 10 fit nicely , 275 on a nine would have bee bubbled out a bit wouldn't they

I like it with the gt coupe wheels on :) looks neat stock sleeperish

I like those rims.

Thanks - I am happy with the look - was looking for forged lightweight etc but will stick with these for now.

Or change the rear cradle to a rs4s/260rs cradle gain stronger rear end/lsd and fit your 275s under my 265 0n 10 fit nicely , 275 on a nine would have bee bubbled out a bit wouldn't they

I like it with the gt coupe wheels on :) looks neat stock sleeperish

Yep I quite like the look so I'll keep them for the time being. Don't feel like changing my cradle now as I have a GTR diff and axles now and the GT wheels will be fine.

This is what the GT-7s looked like - probably too flash for an old git like me:

2014-02-08161702_zpsd0bccea5.jpg

2014-02-08161722_zps78345353.jpg

Hi Guys,

I bought this 2003 M35 Nissan Stage RS Four 250t last year, imported by bespoke in melbourne. After a few repairs to get it running smoothly I'm now looking at doing some moderate mods to it such as exhaust, ecu, shift kit, and tune. Can anyone point me in the right direction for parts etc for m35's?

Cheers,

Tom

stagea.jpg

20140210_105846.jpg

20140210_105915.jpg

Hi Guys,

I bought this 2003 M35 Nissan Stage RS Four 250t last year, imported by bespoke in melbourne. After a few repairs to get it running smoothly I'm now looking at doing some moderate mods to it such as exhaust, ecu, shift kit, and tune. Can anyone point me in the right direction for parts etc for m35's?

Cheers,

Tom

stagea.jpg

20140210_105846.jpg

20140210_105915.jpg

Nice looking car mate, love the kit.

Are you in Melbourne? Maybe talk to SScotty m35 about parts. Also I have a NISMO ECU for sale currently if you want one. It's the perfect partner for emanage ultimate plus also a good upgrade as it stands

You can find the ECU in the stagea parts for sale section

Nice looking car mate, love the kit.

Are you in Melbourne? Maybe talk to SScotty m35 about parts. Also I have a NISMO ECU for sale currently if you want one. It's the perfect partner for emanage ultimate plus also a good upgrade as it stands

You can find the ECU in the stagea parts for sale section

Thanks Brick,

No I'm over in Perth. Had to get the car transported across.

I've actually already message scotty m35 on here about parts. Someone else mentioned him.

I'm looking at doing the exhaust and cold air intake before the ecu and a tune. But thanks mate I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks Brick,

No I'm over in Perth. Had to get the car transported across.

I've actually already message scotty m35 on here about parts. Someone else mentioned him.

I'm looking at doing the exhaust and cold air intake before the ecu and a tune. But thanks mate I'll keep that in mind.

All good. Make sure you grab a dump and front pipe off Scotty. He may be able to make you an intake pipe but I know its hard foe him with out the car. For that reason I am getting #@Daleo to make one up for me as its nit quite as big so doesn't need the car there.

There is a good exhaust option for sale in the stagea for sale section also.

Hopefully a Perth person pops up with tuner options for there but I haven't heard of any. Might be best jus to grab something like a NISMO or inpul ECU as a basic fix as they will give a performance upgrade with out actually being tuned and will remove the limitations that the standard ECU have when paired with a piggy back ecu