SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

The guy that owned it before me imported it with no wing and no sunroofs due to them causing rust.i would of loved the sunroofs tho! the wheels are called prodrive i like them but want a set of deep dish 5 spokes

Never seen a S2 260RS over here. Did it come without the rear spoiler or did you take it off?

Wheels suit the car - what are they?

Hi Alex, have a few minor plans i.e exhaust, english conversion of stereo...... but maintaince and filling the 80litre tank with 98($2.32 in NZ at t moment) seem to soak up a lot cash. She is sitting pretty low, maybe a little too low but haven't had any trouble with the law so far, just speed bumps :D Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbsup:

Welcome Christian!

Looks low! Any plans for it, or just a cruiser?

Plenty of info around on here to answer many of the common questions- a search will give you most of the info! Hope you enjoy your stay!thumbsup.gif

The painted rims look better than you'd think; you're going to have fun keeping them clean though.

Love the flake in the black; very nice!:thumbsup:

I like it too Dale!thumbsup.gif

How much power? Is this the one that we got a couple of teaser shots from with the engine build?

My only wish would be some larger profile tyres to fill up the guards a bit, and I'd say I'd want some decent rubber under me when your going to put that snail into action- not Achilles!

• 2 weeks later...

R33 Huntme:

Thats the first 260RS I have seen with the same bar as my pretender.

Do your foglights do anything useful towards lighting up the road?

I ask as mine don't.

I cant get the quote to show your images....

lol good old point peron

Yup, i haven't been up there for ages.

I think i might have picked your photos were from coolo.....

Edited by shane344

Yeah when the lights worked they did,i put in a HID light kit but the transformers are having issues and keep blowing the fues!!

R33 Huntme:

Thats the first 260RS I have seen with the same bar as my pretender.

Do your foglights do anything useful towards lighting up the road?

I ask as mine don't.

I cant get the quote to show your images....

Edited by R33huntme

Cleaned it

2012-03-19141749.jpg

2012-03-19141709.jpg

Nice looking car. I generally prefer my S1 but that looks better than the S1 260RS models I have seen. Also prefer the rear spoiler shown rather than the semi detached ones ususlly seen on 260Rs. Would like to see it with roof bars gone.

After sitting in the garage too long and getting a flat battery. I decided to take the beast to Bathurst since we were visiting friends over the weekend. Took a +700km round trip from Hunter Valley through Bylong, Ryelstone and Bathurst and back.

No other sports car I know of can "consume" all this luggage and camping gear for 2 adults and two lil girls under 5 years old. All this weight on board and it is still quicker than ANYTHING on the road...

IMG_04771.jpg

IMG_04781.jpg

IMG_04761.jpg

IMG_04841.jpg

IMG_04851.jpg

Edited by Global_Warmer

After sitting in the garage too long and getting a flat battery. I decided to take the beast to Bathurst since we were visiting friends over the weekend. Took a +700km round trip from Hunter Valley through Bylong, Ryelstone and Bathurst and back.

No other sports car I know of can "consume" all this luggage and camping gear for 2 adults and two lil girls under 5 years old. All this weight on board and it is still quicker than ANYTHING on the road...

Car looks great. Where did you got the roll bar setup from ?

Thought I'd jump on board and post some photos, not that it doesn't look like every other factory Axis at this stage :)

Photo's are pre-import thanks to Iron Chef Imports.

Few modifications since then.

post-92834-0-25327500-1332998692_thumb.jpg

post-92834-0-40176500-1332998699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roflynch