SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

Thought I'd jump on board and post some photos, not that it doesn't look like every other factory Axis at this stage :)

Photo's are pre-import thanks to Iron Chef Imports.

Few modifications since then.

needs an exhaust thumbsup.gif

My wagon, currently on Work Emotions 11R's 18x9.5 +12 all round, also have a set of Gram Lights 57D's, Limited Time Attack edition, in 18x9.5 +22 all round.

Motor/gearbox is stock, other than the SAFC, and I'm running Koni adjustable shocks in the front, and Tein Wagon Masters in the rear. I'd love to post a photo or two more, but getting them off my phone and onto the pc at work is rather difficult. And yes, that is a NERF shotgun on the dash..

2012-03-27_183640.jpg

Nice. White wheels on a black car are a surprisingly good look. :thumbsup:

yeah i got the wheels preety cheap and when they where white was like :/ but they actually look preety good, was gonna get em sprayed orange but dont see that happening anymore

yeah i got the wheels preety cheap and when they where white was like :/ but they actually look preety good, was gonna get em sprayed orange but dont see that happening anymore

Cheap option when you get bored of them. Cheaper than buying new ones!

I dont think i threw up a pic of my beast in here, i did put one up somewhere else in the forums.

yep that def looks the part very very nice .. should go the part too i reckon . good job