SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

On my way home tonight, after doing full oil service on everything in the stagea - I was on the M1 far right lane doing 116km/h and slowly overtaking a car. I noticed a car with foggies coming up my arse from a distance, and the car next to me is now trying to match my speed.

So to be nice to the car coming quick from behind (ewww) i sped up to 130km/h to overtake the car next to me and then slowed back to 116kmh (no brakes). As i pulled into 3rd right lane, the car overtook me. It was a marked highway patrol ford ute. Maybe he had bigger fish to fry, or understood i simply sped up to let him get pass. I was surprised and impressed none the less. Maybe a bright yellow brick isn't that noticeable....

Are you sure they even had radar?

A few new of mine.

I see the snow has melted Mattias. Nice car btw.

• 1 month later...

Yeah but how much do it's cut out. The tint I had put on cuts out over 99% uv rays.

And after just having 2 big skin cancers on my face and arm on my right side removed (1 needing over 45 stitches) I'm after as much block out as possible.

Is it also looks better with the tint.

Anyone know if the windscreen has UV block or not? Can't see anything on the glass that states if it does.

Edited by slippylotion

I've seen the front door glass have UV cut written on them but wasn't sure as to how much it cuts. The rear privacy glass on my car, I'm not sure if it cuts UV or not but cant really tinit it extra as its already at 20%.

I'd really like to know if the windscreen has UV cut or not.

Forgot to put a photo here after rims & tint.

2012-05-26093421A.jpg

Sorry for the glarey shot, I have made this car a bitch to photograph in the sun or in the shade with so much white and black.

Also after the talk of tint, with a kid on the way, I got sold to on putting a UV film on the back privacy glass on my car.

The tint guy was pretty adamant that most Nissan privacy glass wasnt UV protected, without a black light or something I cant be bothered proving him wrong.

Also he had a Navara with privacy glass on the back and he had layered up as well......

Edited by shane344

A few photo's of my Stag..

What it looked like when it landed in AUS..

stagea4.jpg

stagea.jpg

Most recent pic's i have.. Since then ive had my personalised plates transfered.

09062008053.jpg

09062008057.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

What / where do I get a grill like that, it looks cool!