SAU Community

wrx goes bang

Guest aw11

Some people just have no idea!!

Ever if you give them some advice to help them out, they probably won't listen.

Thats why i installed a wolf3d!

• 6 months later...

Thats gold! They dobbed him in!...

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL ****IN ASSHOLES!!!! I CAN"T BELEIVE YOUR ****! WHY THE **** WOULD YOU BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO REPORT THIS! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP OUT AND BE ON MY SIDE, NOT **** ME OVER! **** ALL OF YOU! **** ALL OF YOU! **** ALL OF YOU! I AM GETTIN RID OF THIS PEICE OF **** CAR, AND NEVER BUYIN A SUBARU AGAIN!"

I must admit I would go back to the dealership.

You would be stupid to tell any one what you were doing.

Mind you If I had the money to replace the motor I would.

Except the internals would be a lot nicer. :P

Then again I wouldn't mod the car and do some thing as stupid as he did without knowing I could replace the motor if it went bang.

The world is a cruel place. :)

hehe, well american - explains 95% of it.

Just lucky with the Nissans the stock turbo goes pop before the rest of the engine does :P not a bad Idiot proofing. Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the WRX management though to let it hose itself without some sort of basic protection. Then again, it does sound like he lost an oil line to the turb .. not much you can do about that i guess.

Daym. Old Skool...

It's pretty good how we just can't take our Skyline's back to "the dealer" and get them to fix it.... sometimes not being able to buy our car's from new car dealers has it's benefits of people limiting thier mods...

Holy crap.

OK, the guy was a bit of a novice and overmodded his car. BUt you have got to be a sick twisted ***hole to dob someone in to the dealer over this one.

I mean like he said he did get it done by a mechanic and they coulda/shoulda told him or warned him.

Makes you appreciate good tuners!

I would try and defraud the dealership too but I have no morals. What they did was harsh, but on the other hand, he did deserve it.... and he was pretty foolish, especially going to a 3rd dealership and signing saying he hadnt modded the car.

Would love to know what happened to him in the end.