SAU Community

Used front and rear swaybars for S1 stagea.

Been used for about a year, but how used does a metal bar get :D

They are the same spec as the ones in the group buy (they are from the group buy :D)

Asking $360 the pair + freight.

As par this thread, http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=85592

Come with some extra grease and a gaurneteed fit.

Pictures will be up in the next few days.

Phone:0439 909 610

Hi

Any reason why you are selling your existing suspension?

I was also going to put in whiteline bushes into my GTT but if your selling them because they arent that good then I might reconsider.

Thanks

Champ, This is the best handling suspension package I have encountered in my life for the street.

The quality and engineering behind this entire kit is beyond imagination for the cost.

I am not selling it because of poor quality, rather my car is being returned back to standard in preparation for some repairs and then sale (Loose less with stock parts back on)

I 100% back this entire kit and I am certain you will be 100% satisfied with its performance. Infact, the next car is going to be an R32 GTS4. It currently has a full suspension package which I am removing to replace it all with the full R32 kit

Regards,

Alex

Champ, This is the best handling suspension package I have encountered in my life for the street.

The quality and engineering behind this entire kit is beyond imagination for the cost.

I am not selling it because of poor quality, rather my car is being returned back to standard in preparation for some repairs and then sale (Loose less with stock parts back on)

I 100% back this entire kit and I am certain you will be 100% satisfied with its performance. Infact, the next car is going to be an R32 GTS4. It currently has a full suspension package which I am removing to replace it all with the full R32 kit

Regards,

Alex

Alex,

I assume these are the whitelines? will they fit the series 2?

Cheers