SAU Community

Sau Nsw 3rd Official Track Day For 2006

Abo Bob

Adam can you give us the breakdown of spots? Maybe if SAU VIC don't take up spots we can poach them.

Next time we need more seeing there's a resurgence of trackwhoring... I mean the trackday is 3 months away and it's already sold out!

SAU NSW - 15

SAU VIC - ??

RENEW - ??

But yeah I'm glad I made the list... :P

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adam can you give us the breakdown of spots? Maybe if SAU VIC don't take up spots we can poach them.

Next time we need more seeing there's a resurgence of trackwhoring... I mean the trackday is 3 months away and it's already sold out!

SAU NSW - 15

SAU VIC - ??

RENEW - ??

But yeah I'm glad I made the list... :(

SAU NSW - 15

SAU VIC - 0

RENEW - 30

who knows - 15

We cant give any more spots until our Supp Regs are approved by CAMS and we know how many in total are available.

If you all paid and then got told you cant come you would all have the shits, so just hang tight there is plenty of time and as soon as we get approval we can let Adam know how many positions are available.

Thanks Nathan (I assume that's you :()

Fatz the reason why we team up with RENEW is because in the past we have had trouble getting the numbers but there has been a recent resurgence in the popularity of track days.

Rest assured we are not sitting idle behind the scenes.

SAUVIC are getting 0 spots :(

We'll come up in Nov for something else instead.

snowman, I say try and tee up an Oran park GP circuit day, with an Eastern creek day within a few days of each other. I'll be in it for sure to show you the fast way 'round... hahaha

All,

Im chatting with Aaron McGill to do a Mid Aug $200 day at OP GP. Hopefully a new post will be up soon.

Thanks

I was just going to suggest this :O

Maybe if we get that timing sorted out before hand, this could be its first use?

As Nathan pointed out, as soon as we get our supp regs approved by cams we will have a final number of entries we can take.

im sure there will be more spots made available, so dont write it off just yet and watch this space :P

i only got a few laps at wakefield (due to breaking my car) so im so keen for this!!

Andrew

Edited by RXB05S

WOW... not even a week after the last Track day and the next is sold out?

If i could be placed on the reserve list please Adam thad would be awsome.....

As im keen as!

Regards

Dave

For anyone needing tyres I was just at Gordon Levin Tyres (Emu Plains) and they are selling 235/45/17 A048 semi-slicks for $80/each 2nd hand (still plenty of meat). They were low on stock when I was there but said they get them often from weekend circuit meetings. That's a tidy price compared to the ~$400/each new.

For anyone needing tyres I was just at Gordon Levin Tyres (Emu Plains) and they are selling 235/45/17 A048 semi-slicks for $80/each 2nd hand (still plenty of meat). They were low on stock when I was there but said they get them often from weekend circuit meetings. That's a tidy price compared to the ~$400/each new.

thanks for that info.... i'll be giving them a call

• 2 weeks later...