Sau Nsw 3rd Official Track Day For 2006

Abo Bob

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The R32 broke down after getting some fuel. A phillips head screw driver and an some investigation found out that a hose inside the fuel tank had come off. Car was driven home at about 7pm.

Everyone who is attending this day please download the Supp Regs and Entry Form below, make sure you read them entirely and return your completed entry form as soon as possible.

Right click save target as

Entry Form

http://www.renew.asn.au/download/Eastern%2...rm%20081006.pdf

Supplementary Regulations

http://www.renew.asn.au/download/EC%2006-1...Supp%20Regs.pdf

Note: Grouping of cars to form a "MINI" race any where on the circuit is NOT permitted

So dose this mean that this is just a sprint style day?

this is my frist track day so maybe i dont understand

Thanks Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Ok people.

We still have a few spots left that we would really like to fill.

Also, those that have paid already, you need to pay the second half now.

$235 is the final cost so for the people that deposited $100 that's $135 left to pay.

That's a pretty easy way to get payment out of the way.

For people still to enter, you can pay in two lots as well but you have less time to do it in. Say one payment this week, next one in two weeks time.

Also could everyone please fill out and fax their entry forms to RENEW as per the above post. You can also check the first post for links to the forms.

Thanks guys.

Call me stupid but since i paid SAU for this... does it just mean that i indictae that in the payment section???

Haha the fax number is on the first page about a third of the way down 02 9416 3845

Yeah just put "paid to SAU" on it.

Just a quick question. Is this a skyline only day? coz I got a supra that doesnt go slow and I would love to go. Ive actually got a day at Eastern Creek tomorow and Im bound to want more!