SAU Community

Sau Nsw 3rd Official Track Day For 2006

Abo Bob

If your name is not on the list it is because you havent sent an entry form in, or you didnt complete the entry form with all required details such as an email address.

If you have done the above and its still not there email craig at renew dot asn dot au with the details you require and he will get the info out to you.

If you havent got your CAMS license, ring the cams member hotline 1300 653 529 and get them to fax it to you.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those getting the daily licence, no problems. You pay your $40 on the day.

He was referring to people who have applied for thier full L2S licence but not got it in the mail yet. These people need to ring CAMS and get them to fax you something to prove you have one.

If you don't have a fax number use mine. 9237 0814 but make sure you ring me to let me know you have done this or I wont check it.

0421 301 061

Adam.

Those getting the daily licence, no problems. You pay your $40 on the day.

He was referring to people who have applied for thier full L2S licence but not got it in the mail yet. These people need to ring CAMS and get them to fax you something to prove you have one.

If you don't have a fax number use mine. 9237 0814 but make sure you ring me to let me know you have done this or I wont check it.

0421 301 061

Adam.

Ah cool, was worried there for a bit.

Just put my new 20 plate 2 way KAAZ diff in my love boat so will see how it goes on Sunday. Soemone sais some track day is on at Bathurst this wekend but can only watch and have to qualify and all, I would rather be driving at Eastern Creek.

By the way well done Adam for organsing this big day as I know it would have been a lot of effort.

Yep! We've got Adam as well so it should make for a competitive day!

This should be a great day, I doubt i'll be quicker than you two blokes but slip up buds and i'm past you both in a flash!!! Pity Lizzeh isn't on the track wouldv'e been a good four way battle. Looking forward to seeing you all again too. til sunday boys...

Hello All.

Like Nathan said, if you didn't get that email it was because RENEW has not received your entry form yet. The same goes as to why your name was not on the list.

The following are people who Adam has told us are entering, but so far have not sent to RENEW an entry form. For this reason you didn't get the email, and we also can't allocate you to groups. PLEASE guys, to make things run smoothly on the day, can you fax the form Saturday to 9416 3845 or email to craig at renew dot asn if possible. If not, please ensure you attend the sign in with a completed form.

116 Steve Bowman

117 Amanda Moore

118 john Penlington

119 Shane ?

120 Matthew Anthony

121 Daniel Mackie

See you on Sunday,

Craig

Also guys,

Those that have offered to help out as flaggies, it would be terrific if you could get to the track around 8am. That way there is time to spare if you are running late. And also gives you some time to chat to your mates, look at cars, etc before the official's briefing around 8.30-8.45 or so.

Cheers guys, and see you tomorrow,

Craig

I'll be there in spirit but not person.... yup that's right BenM will not be at a trackday... where's the tissues!!

Bathurst is where my heart is and means i'll be sitting infront of the box with an esky all day!!

Except its fun

...unless you enjoy work :D

I enjoy work so much i might not even come to the track day...

I'm at work now (had a major disaster) and I'll be working till at least 1AM. I may not make it tomorrow!!! :dry: