Sau Nsw 3rd Official Track Day For 2006

Abo Bob

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will have blue triangles for everyone.

That extinguisher mount looks ok. If you pull it in any direction does it move or come out?

Thanks Shaun.

Wil - doubt a cold change. Everyone, particularly the flaggies, don't forget a hat, sunnies and suncream. Important. Maybe a big bottle of water too.

Jon - you know what to do... hehe.. be there. :D

Well... its official... i hate my printer and my fax... neither will work.

I have emailed craig, got my number and my group, but I still need to take a form to him tomorrow. Is it possible to get somebody to bring me in a blank form?

Christian

Wow... I totally forgot about this day... man time sneaks up on you...

I'll be there though... and so will Chris Eastern in his R31... should kick arse!

Looking forward to it... but unfortunatly I won't have the semi-slicks I was gonna grab... never mind.

See you in the morning,

Dan.

Just left the track and got home..

Wow.. hot day.. till the wind came through..

Also - for anyone that didn't go.. look at what you missed out..

I'll let one of the other guys fill in what happened.. but looks like a fuel or oil fire on an RX-7 SIII caused the following..

this was just after the car went BOOOMM!!!

post-19556-1160279669.jpg

always heard rotaries weren't too relaible :whistling:.. sorry to see this happen though..

post-19556-1160279713.jpg

This is what was left.. although everyone tried to put it out (ando and a couple of other guys) there was little they could do as the fuel tank went up while they were standing 2m away using a fire extinguisher on it..

post-19556-1160279776.jpg

post-19556-1160279801.jpg