Sau Nsw 3rd Official Track Day For 2006

Abo Bob

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got to pull out of this one aswell.

Will sell my spot if I can, not bothered about losing my deposit, we all know how these things work!

Liz.

Ok everyone. Time to ramp this track day up.

Let's get second payments from those that have deposited and lets see if we can get another 10 spots filled in the next few weeks.

If you are coming or thinking about it, let us know. If you've got a lame excuse then tell us so we can ridicule you into coming. Come on guys, this is the official SAU track day. Proper timing, all your Skyline friends should be there.

Also need a few more flag marshalls. Please put your hand up for that if you haven't already.

im still a maybe, however im going to apply for my LS2 license today. whens the last day to pay?

**edit** it says on CAMS website to apply through the club for 30 day temp license?. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you Stan, James, Paul, Liz.

Last day to pay is just before all the spots sell out and you will know that you've missed it if it gets cancelled due to lack of interest.

To be honest there is a slight chance of it being called off due to lack of interest but I'm sure there are a few people out there who intend to come but haven't paid up yet. If that's you, get some money in now to secure the day.

I'm not saying it's definitely going to happen but just that it's a current talking point.

Abo Bob

Primordial

steve_gts4

nath95

yogi000

tuitahi

godzl1975

Oz GTR02V

satanic

Smoky

R33deviat

lingeringsoul

Oz GTR02V

boosted zed

Oz GTR02V - Steve Bowman

Oz GTR02V - Shane

Majanal

Have all paid something.

r33freely

hanyou

Have said they are coming - or something similar - but not paid anything.

I have Alan - Oz down as coming but no money.

Umm yeah I think it is Ralph sorry.

Refunds or holding of deposits for the next track day will only happen if the day gets cancelled or if it goes ahead and someone takes your spot. If you paid and can't go and we can't find someone to take your spot and the day goes on we can't refund the money sorry.