SAU Community

Bp Ultimate Prices

From memory every time I've bought BP Ultimate, it's been exactly 10c dearer than regular unleaded. I visited a petrol station tonight that was charging 15c more for Ultimate than regular!

Has anyone else noticed if there is a consistent difference in price between regular and ultimate?

Yeah thats rooted,

95 RON is supposed to be 7 cents more per litre and 98 RON is supposed to be 10 cents per litre more. So shop around i guess.

BP has premium, and then they have ultimate..where as shell for example has unleaded, unleaded 95, and optimax

optimax is always 10c more than regular unleaded, with 95 about 6-7cents more...

BP ultimate has always been about 13c more than BP's regular from memory.

hmm interesting.. my memory isnt known for being great, but i could swear every time I see the price of ultimate, it's only 10c dearer.. oh well its only a couple of bucks per fill at the end of the day! Kinda annoying though that some servo's are charging more for the sake of profit :D

bahh JaR sif win! I never win those scratchies. Most the time the dudes are stingy and dont give me one and I cbf'ed to ask for one.

Yea my local BP is ~10c more, some places are ~12c more, just depents on the location I guess.

There was this one time last week, this BP had normal Unleaded for 129.9 (This was when everywhere was 139.9) and the Ultimate price was ~15c more. ie. 144.9. Which negated the saving.

Ah well If you can afford to drive a Turbo car you can afford petrol. :D

Yeah thats exactly what this servo was like today. 129.9 and 144.9... I guess its just luck of the draw..

As I say to anyone who asks "Why would you drive that car if it uses so much petrol!?"

The answer: "You wouldnt understand unless you drove it, and the answer is NO, you can't drive it!!" :D

what scratchies is everyone talkin about?! ive never been given 1!

the local BP that I have to go to is not only out of my way, but its a shit hole. what kind of petrol station closes at 6pm? and all the ultimate pumps are fked, they click like its full every few seconds!

When you fill up more than $20 of ultimate, they're supposed to give you a scratchie on which you can win an FPV Falcon or free fuel or some gay CD (which I now have two copies of) or some other stuff i think.. .I dont think the comp will be on much longer tho... its been going a while!

Yeah same here in Central QLD, ultamite/optimax is always 12-12c dearer, and it's not the stations that govern the price, it's the wholesalers, I used to work at servos, and got the call from head office telling me to change the price 3 times in one 8hour period OVERNIGHT in brissie..........

hmmm so if u put more than 2 litres in you get a scratchie:P

I usually fill up 3/4 of a tank, so definitely over $20. never gotten a scratchie!

hopefully this new servo they're building near me is a BP!

When you fill up more than $20 of ultimate, they're supposed to give you a scratchie on which you can win an FPV Falcon or free fuel or some gay CD

I got one on Sunday.

The other grand prize is a trip to Europe to sample some of the supercars, and visit the Paris Motor Show.

You can keep your Ford. I'll take the trip to Europe and hopefully get a drive of a Lambo / Fazza etc. :ermm:

I'll find out what supercars you get to sample, if I were to win, before I decide.

I can always make a little money to pay for mods. Making lots of money to pay for a drive of a Zonda, on the other hand..........

Its not like Hertz will have one for rental.