SAU Community

Bp Ultimate Prices

From memory every time I've bought BP Ultimate, it's been exactly 10c dearer than regular unleaded. I visited a petrol station tonight that was charging 15c more for Ultimate than regular!

Has anyone else noticed if there is a consistent difference in price between regular and ultimate?

same thing happened to me this morning... i paid 155.6... what a rip off... if i was not running late for work i would have driven away...

I got one on Sunday.

The other grand prize is a trip to Europe to sample some of the supercars, and visit the Paris Motor Show.

You can keep your Ford. I'll take the trip to Europe and hopefully get a drive of a Lambo / Fazza etc. :ermm:

Dont get too excited! I went to the perth conference for this new competition, the best of the "SUPERCARS" was a porche Boxster, maybe an S if your lucky. I would definately be taking the FPV! And that CD that people have been winning is the biggest piece of crap ever, would bother sending away for it.

Oh yeah you only have to spend $5 to get scratchie

I've had a heap of the scratchies...

No luck. :ermm:

One day when I have time and need to fill up I might throw $5 in at a time, walk in pay, walk back out another $5 and on it goes until the $70 fill cost.

14 scratchies and still probably won't win.

I've had a heap of the scratchies...

No luck. :dry:

One day when I have time and need to fill up I might throw $5 in at a time, walk in pay, walk back out another $5 and on it goes until the $70 fill cost.

14 scratchies and still probably won't win.

LOL

Please tape that for us if you do end up trying that.

Maybe try it when it's packed like after work times as well. :wub:

And yes Ultimate used to be 7-9 cents more than 91RON but then they brought out "Premium" 95RON so that takes its place and now all the BPs I fill up at are all 10 cents more for Ultimate.

Edited by ToF

there are 2 BP's near me, one charges 10c above regular unleaded, regardless, always 10c the other one seems to set a price which doesn't change, somedays ultimate will be 2c more then regular but other days it might be 15c dearer, it seems he only changes the ultimate price every shipment or somethong, not sure but it's worked in my benefit many a time

Syd North shore has a BP which used to be good.

The usual 10c above normal and nice young chickee babes working there,

"New Management" sign comes out probably a year ago now.

Crusty old bugga and his sons working there and now 15c more.

used to be my regular stop to work but have NEVER been since.

Do they think you won't notice? Geeze

From memory every time I've bought BP Ultimate, it's been exactly 10c dearer than regular unleaded. I visited a petrol station tonight that was charging 15c more for Ultimate than regular!

Has anyone else noticed if there is a consistent difference in price between regular and ultimate?

You could have been there when the prices were falling by 5cent.....if you would have come back they would have changed it or the opposite could have happend and the prices were goin up

In that case you got 5 cents cheaper than the poor bastard after you... :dry: