SAU Community

Bodykit Shops

r_speedfreak_r

hey all

Just wondering with the folding of aresspeed & the disspearance of dmd is fabtech at the gold coast the only bodykit workshop left? i know jetspeed still exist but there owned by fabtech and have closed their moss st workshop. i'm not sure what happened to dmd but i cant seem to find them anymore.

TeamJetSpeed has moved to: 8 Aranda St Slack Creek (Brisbane) not sure why of the move but it's not too far from where they were before.

There is also a new Bodykit place that opened across the road from AutoBarn on Moss St in Slacks Creek called A & J I think, some name like that anyways.

Good quality products there, I had a chat to them only a couple of weeks ago, very helpfull.

monkey warehouse supply kits to DMD. So DMD arent off the motorway anymore? on that service road? You could see em as you cruise on the motorway... after you go through moorooka and all that.

I'm pretty sure monkey warehouse has all the old ares speed moulds,

and yes DMD has moved..i think they are partners with Monkey warehouse... i'll see if i can find a new addy...

Doan and kevin merged together in a new building opp ozzy tyres opening soon to do paint supply n fit of monkey items i wouldnt go to jetspeed tho very pricy and i wouldnt trust their work...

we got moulds at work for a modified 400r kit for the r33... here's a pic of the kit..

call us on 38652014 we are in Geebung...

other than us i dunno on the nthside...

post-25424-1152520919.jpg

hey all thanks for your help. i talked to the guys across the road from auto barn slack creek. they dont do bodykits in the form of fibreglass they pretty much only sell replacement panels in carbon fibre. very hot but very x'y.

Yeah i didnt really want to go to jetspeed ive heard alot of bad stories about there work. dmd did me well in the past maybe ill just hold out until i find news about their re opening. i just assumed they folded because they had their phone disconnected.

and finally its interesting how monkey warehouse is expanding and yet autoforce the distributor of monkey warehouse products dissapeared along with my warranty

we got moulds at work for a modified 400r kit for the r33... here's a pic of the kit..

call us on 38652014 we are in Geebung...

other than us i dunno on the nthside...

Looks like a very nice job. Was the car painted in-house?

You didnt post a business name, but i took down your name and number. Need my kit painted, so i'll swing by.

Any other good places on the northside? REPUTABLE places?

hey all thanks for your help. i talked to the guys across the road from auto barn slack creek. they dont do bodykits in the form of fibreglass they pretty much only sell replacement panels in carbon fibre. very hot but very x'y.

Yeah i didnt really want to go to jetspeed ive heard alot of bad stories about there work. dmd did me well in the past maybe ill just hold out until i find news about their re opening. i just assumed they folded because they had their phone disconnected.

and finally its interesting how monkey warehouse is expanding and yet autoforce the distributor of monkey warehouse products dissapeared along with my warranty

Last i heard, Auto Force was still around, but they have relocated to near Woodridge?

DMD is still around.

Monkey Whare House is owned by Auto Force, Auto Force is now closed their cars are in numerous car yards around Brisbane.

I believe DMD are making Monkey Whare House’s kits under license or something like that

well does anyone know how i can contact dmd? i never met the receptionist but on the phone she seemed pretty cool

House is owned by Auto Force, Auto Force is now closed their cars are in numerous car yards around Brisbane