SAU Community

Cost Of A R32 Gtr Oil Pressure Sender Unit?

Hi,

just wondering how much does cost to get a r32 gtr sender unit for the oil pressure? Mine is faulty, some mechanic quote me $207 for it. He says it is geniune nissan unit and nissan sells it for $207. Has anybody have any experience in this? Don't want to get cheated. Thanks

just wondering how much does cost to get a r32 gtr sender unit for the oil pressure? Mine is faulty, some mechanic quote me $207 for it. He says it is geniune nissan unit and nissan sells it for $207. Has anybody have any experience in this? Don't want to get cheated. Thanks

I paid around the $150 mark a few months ago, but that was trade.

• 3 weeks later...

With a lot of us having problems with these senders it would make a good group buy item direct from Japan through someone that could do a good price as I just got quoted $215 from Nissan

• 3 years later...

Way to revive an old thread but just checking for some answers as I think I'm on the topic from some pros here...

If I put R32 GTR Nismo 320km Instrument cluster in place of my original R32 GTSt Instrument Cluster, would i need to replace oil pressure sender from RB20 one to RB26 one (maybe resistances different in GTR cluster) as I'm getting funny reading from mine after install...

Any advise before I fork out for new R32 RB26 Oil Pressure sender.

Everything else in the cluster was rewired accordingly and every funtion works perfect. (obviously minus the front torque guage, but it does move as the standard R32 RB20DET boost guage would haha)

thanks in advance.