SAU Community

Drift For Dummies #1

R31Nismoid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also just as an FYI for people that are not members on SAU-Vic.

We would encourage you to join SAU-Vic if you wish to attend further Drift for Dummies days, or even join in the Motorkhana series and other motorsport related events.

We might not be able to open the next D4D to the General Forum/Other clubs etc.

Here are the SAU-Vic membership details:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=60590

Its only $70 first year and you could save more than that in 12 months in discounts with sponspors and supporters that covers brakes, workshop labour, detailing, towing and many other products and services.

Just a bit of info for you guys to have a think over >_<

And i've just spoken to Chris, he will go through the forms this afternoon and make the updates to the entry list etc.

Cheers - ash

when do u's plan to organise another one of these? id be on the next one for sure!

Not sure yet mate.

We wont be able to provide a date until this one is complete and we go a review of the event and see what worked, what didnt and where we go from that. It could be upto a month after the event closes until we are happy to set another date

Only way to find out though would mean becoming a member (refer previous post)

hello!

I have filled in my form, faxed it off (twice, accidently faxed the wrong way up first time!) and have paid my 155 dollars to cover the AASA membership too!

Looking forward to this, should be a good day! >_<

Theo

Yeah well i;m sorry to have an issue with me paying 110 for getting tips off stooges. I have been to events previous events with other clubs and the drift teachers needed a hand. SORRY TO WANT MY f**kEN MONIES WORTH.

Why not say it's the old full lock crew and there would be no f**ken issue here Mr Nismoid.

Edited by IFRYCE

Seems spots are full...

Sarah, will get back to you when i get a chance to discuss with Chris

Hi Sarah,

Can you please re-fax your entry forms, as it seems I don't have them.

If your payment did in fact go in before we closed the event, we will squeeze you in.

Thanks, Chris.