SAU Community

Advise On Osborne Park Smash Repair

boost33

Hi

Just about to get my car repaired under insurance, lent it to a family member & they didn’t see a parked car!!!

It’s nothing serious only needs the back bumper resprayed, but I’m looking out getting the front bumper done too because of stone chips.

I’m with HBF & one of there preferred panel beaters is

"Osborne park smash repair"

96 Guthrie Street Osborne park.

Has any body had work done by them?

If so was it a good job??

Don’t want my baby going to just any one!!!

Any feed back would be great! :D

Cheers

Caleb

I am looking for a repair place too, I need some rust and a small dint repaired on my rear arch.

Been told Damge Control in Maddington is good, but friggin MADDINGTON! :D, Anywhere else NoR?

I am looking for a repair place too, I need some rust and a small dint repaired on my rear arch.

Been told Damge Control in Maddington is good, but friggin MADDINGTON! :D, Anywhere else NoR?

Hi-Lite automotive Body repairs is good there in Bayswater 80 Beechboro road

ive been there a few times and there work is spot on.

Talk to Pasquale

or if ur willing to go SoR theres a place down just pass maddington which is decent work but hell cheap

Damage Control quoted me $2500-3000 and they did it for $500

pm me if ur interested and ill find the other address/number

cheers

steve

They won't need to colour match because I have a Gun Metal R32 which is Nissans KH2 colour.

Just need a good job done, Hi-Lite sounds good. Just got their number from White Pages.

Thanks Steve.

H&M Smash Repairs in Malaga if you're near the area

close family friend, been there countless times and never left the workshop unless it looked brand spakin' new

Unit 4, 56 Holder Way Malaga

(08) 9248 5564

only if you're interested :blush:

• 1 month later...

I have a few mates that work at Wark and Wainwright in Subi...they are really good..took the stagea in there and looks good as new...saw 2 skylines in there also when i was there waiting... :(

lombardi brothers in Bentley is the best smash repair place in WA...

they normally only do the hell rich maseratis and porshes.. when you walk in there they got all sorts of cars like ferraris n shit.. my mate got his 04 Sti done there when he reversed into a corner of a car.. when you look at it now you cant even spot any colour difference or shape difference..looks brand new still.. they even fixed his rear tail light and fuel cap to brand new aswell..

but as KeeFy said.. very costly.

Are Cowley smash or damage control expensive? I need to get rid of the huge wing and get the holes covered and respray and not that rich atm been needing to do this for a while as well. Also has anyone heard of this guy call Leigh located in Bibra Lake that fits and paint bodykits, is he still in the business. Because heard he does a decent job for really cheap too might give him a go.

Cheers

Just found another Smash Repairist on Guthrie St, Osborne Park...

Terry Goddard Smash Repairs

44a Guthrie St Osborne Park 6017

(08) 9446 7144

Maybe give them a call for a quote too, if your NoR.

We need some more praise for NoR businesses, everything is SoR :P