SAU Community

Psp Games

Cooper

Just thought i see what games fellow PSP owners have been playing and have in there collection.

Lately ive been playing Metal Gear Acid 2 and i have just got Me and My Katamari which is a simple yet fun game. Im thinking of getting Loco Roco aswell since i downloaded the demo and found it fun.

The games i have are:

Metal Gear Acid 1

Metal Gear Acid 2

Medievil Resurection

Ridge Racer

Me and My Katamari

Liberty City Stories

Mercury

Wipeout Pure

and another couple i cant think of at the moment.

Also have Metal Gear Sold: Digital Graphic Novel on the way (As you can see i like MGS)

So what games do you have? And what do you enjoy playing?

Id also like to know what Loco Roco is like to if anyone has it

Edited by Cooper

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have

Ridge Racers

Wipeout

GTA LCS

and Loco Roco

Loco Roco is the best game i've played this year and have been waiting for it for so long. Get it you won't be disapointed.

i have ridge racer, LCS and sudoku. but i've only played ridge racer as I dont want to upgrade to v2.0 or later. I have a japanese PSP v1.50 so i do play a lot of roms. I have over 900 SNES games which is nice.

has anyone finished all the max tours on ridge racer?

Outrun 2006: Coast To Coast

GTA:LCS

Burnout Legends

Lumines

THPS: Underground 2 Remix

Outrun is awesome, Burnout gets a bit annoying, GTA is boring as hell, Lumines I just got, Tony Hawks is boring. I want to get Ridge Racer, been told its rather good and waiting on GT4 Mobile, oh yeah.

I am yet to downgrade to 1.5 for homebrew, but I have been looking into it recently.

I've done everything on Ridge Racers except those stupidly hard ones in which only like 1 in 50 people can do. Forget what they are called.

Also i had a jap 1.5 model and upgraded it. ROMS are overrated and i can play them on my computer. I'd rather play PSP games on my PSP and Super Famicom games on my Super Famicom.

Tiger woods 2005

Legend of Heroes

Burnout Legends

Tiger woods is ok, its what you would expect for a golf game

Legend of Heroes is pretty cool... huge game, been rocking up hours and yet to finish

Burnout legends is great but does get boring very quickly... type of game you enjoy in small doses

Good to see that people are still playing there PSP. I think i will get Loco Roco i think it will be great, im also thinking of getting Lemmings too.

Gerardrh34 what is Legend of Heroes about? sounds interesting.

Downloaded the Loco Roco demo, it's heaps of fun!

Only thing I don't like about it is the music... it gets in your head and you can't make it go away!

The audio reminds me of Bomberman.

So far in the collection,

THUG2 remix - this was a must have, i own all the other Tony Hawks for PSX & PS2 and they rock!

NFSU rivals

Lemmings - I always feel evil when i have to make a Lemming explode :rofl:

Midway arcade - old skool goodness :mellow:

Untold Legends -this game is HUGE, so many levels, I've had to start making a map so that i can find my way around.

PSP Rocks. (especially Jap 1.50 ones :() (faking FW 2.50 at the moment with Dev Hook).

WSOP 2006 = Not bad, good fun for poker nuts on the go.

Burnout Legends = Ace, liked it for ages

Wipeout Pure = Awesome, how could you not love the wipeout series

Ridge Racer = Awesome too, great graphics & a lot of fun drifting

SSX on Tour = Shit, you just can't come down from playing it on PS2 to PSP

Loco Roco = Awesome, lots of fun, & challenging if you try to get the max Roco's / collectables.

NFS Rival = Pretty ordinary, runs crappy compared to other games higher FPS. All EA Games run a lower FPS due to their inefficient graphics engine.

Edited by geno8r

PSP Rocks. (especially Jap 1.50 ones :P) (faking FW 2.50 at the moment with Dev Hook).

WSOP 2006 = Not bad, good fun for poker nuts on the go.

Burnout Legends = Ace, liked it for ages

Wipeout Pure = Awesome, how could you not love the wipeout series

Ridge Racer = Awesome too, great graphics & a lot of fun drifting

SSX on Tour = Shit, you just can't come down from playing it on PS2 to PSP

Loco Roco = Awesome, lots of fun, & challenging if you try to get the max Roco's / collectables.

NFS Rival = Pretty ordinary, runs crappy compared to other games higher FPS. All EA Games run a lower FPS due to their inefficient graphics engine.

mate, i've got a japanese v1.50 psp too and want to upgrade to 2.5 so i can play GTA-VC etc but I'm worried once I upgrade I wont be able to go back to the original V1.50. any help you can give me would be much appreciated. :)

I've got Burnout Legends, some monkey game, and some golf game...

Burnout Legends is awesome; I love the graphics and gameplay in it and quite honestly; who doesn't like some destruction?

Monkey Game - errr yeah

Golf; big head, tiny body; + golf clubs = fun!

mate, i've got a japanese v1.50 psp too and want to upgrade to 2.5 so i can play GTA-VC etc but I'm worried once I upgrade I wont be able to go back to the original V1.50. any help you can give me would be much appreciated. :laugh:

It doesn't actually install a firmware, it fakes it by installing the firmware to your removable flash card, & it's only FM 2.50 if you run dev hook. Every time you turn on your PSP it's still 1.50. It doesn't touch the internal memory when the real FW is stored.

Check out these links, follow instructions carefully. Good luck. (just follow instructions for 2.50, it's the easiest)

http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=5868...age=1&pp=10

http://forums.psphacks.net/index.php?PHPSE...p;topic=16711.0

Got Devhook running 2.71... and some iso's

GTA: Liberty City Stories

As good as any other GTA. Even better with the cheat codes once you have finished the story... which btw is only 45% of the game.

Syphoon Filter Dark Mirror

This games makes the PSP! although the controlls are a little hard to learn...

Legend of Heros

Long game that turned out pretty good.

Outrun 2006

Board of this in 5 hours

Tekken 2006

Board of this in 4 hours

Edited by FINER6

just bought a 2 gb stick. going to give it a go this weekend. if anyone can help me out with some backups *cough that would be much appreciated, please pm me :)

disclamer: of course I own all games i would be interested in backups of, it's just i am too noob to back up myseld... of course.

torrents mate. Go to a site like say Torrentspy.com, search PSP & a sh#t load of games will come up. I don't know how much you know about all this kinda stuff, might be a bit of a learning curve 'not much' for ya, but once you know. Endless free possibilities :)

FINER6: Anything cool about 2.71? or worth the trouble? I was reading the instructions & there's quite a bit of sh#t you have to do to get it running, including finding some hard to get file. How'd you go about it?

Edited by geno8r

i did that dev thingy. I can play my copy of GTA LCS now. bought it about 9 months ago and it had stayed in it's wrapper when i realised i needed to change to 2.0 or newer. woohoo now i can play it and keep my original 1.50 firmware :(

• 3 weeks later...
FINER6: Anything cool about 2.71? or worth the trouble? I was reading the instructions & there's quite a bit of sh#t you have to do to get it running, including finding some hard to get file. How'd you go about it?

Not really that much trouble. I have 1.50 firmware but its no hassle now with DEVHOOK's latest release. Plus it has addressed a small problem with running games at 333MHZ and locking.

Only problem is some of your savegames may not work.

Oh yeah Torrents are the way to fly!!

I am leaving my PSP original. After trying to get 1.5 and Devhooks working I couldn't get find some 2.71 update file I needed and my original games wouldn't play etc.

I now have 6 original games anyway :(