• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all - My new girlfriend has bought me a PSP for chrissy and im just looking into a few games.

How does Gangs of london play - Is it similar to Getaway on ps2.

Whats the best car racing/modding game about - NFS or Midnight club etc....

Has anyone played the 50 cent game? I enjoyed it on ps2 but is it worth buying on PSP.

Ill def be buying football manager handheld. Not sure if any of you are football (soccer) fans but when i was younger, champ manager was the best computer game ever. Iv played it on a mates PSP and if your a fan of champ manager this game is a must.

Any feedback would be good.

Cheers.

Gangs of Londen is pretty poor. By the same company that did the Getaway and that was crap.

The new need for speed carbon on PSP is pretty good good if you like modding cars.

I'd get Ridge Racer 2 as thats awesome and has over the top drifting.

50cent i have not played. We have it at work but it doesn't interest me.

Well the long awaited Gran Turismo on PSP is finally here.

Gotta love the devhook

Just finishing off the download then will post again to let you all know wat it plays like.

By the way has anyone else tried street suprmacy its got the R34 GTR in it?

Or D1 for that matter?

Got Metal Gear Solid Portable ops but as yet haven't tried it out.

post-19124-1167203633.jpg

Edited by YLD-CHLD

Anyone get any new games for xmas???

I got a PSP off my bird.

Have bought the football manager handheld 07 and thats good. Tactical and takes a long time tho.

Loving fight night round 3 tho... Knocking shit outta people hahah.

Anyone played madden on psp?

yeh its the original Gran Turismo from psx days

but a great addition to the psp.

Also a lot of other games are available in this format.

a bit of stuffing around getting dark alexs firmware & then devhook .52 but well worth it.