SAU Community

32 Gtr 4 Sale (melb)

Dude, year, kays, condition?

its a 89. with 82000km but it had the rebuilt motor put in at 80000km. Condition? like i said it had a respray not long ago, Motor is perfect! interior is good, it does have 3 scratchs on the car from a shopping trolley but been told it was easy to fix(very small! the size of a finger nail). I still aint been able to borrow camera but It is a stock looking 32 GTR white with rims. They all look the same just this one got 366kw at all 4. (MUST SEE IN PERSON TO APPRECIATE)

Edited by Dr DRFT

To not fool potential buyers, in a GTR, 360awkw is not 440rwkw.

Well I got dyno sheets saying it has 366 at all four and was told this equals roughly 440 rear. No lag at 21psi.

Now if that is not right then I will be happy to take out the 440rwkw but I do know for a fact that it has 366kw which is 630hp at the motor.

Well I got dyno sheets saying it has 366 at all four and was told this equals roughly 440 rear. No lag at 21psi.

Now if that is not right then I will be happy to take out the 440rwkw but I do know for a fact that it has 366kw which is 630hp at the motor.

If shes pushing 366kws to all fours youed be lucky to see 400kws at the rears if you pulled the fuse.Someones pulling ya leg mate.Still sounds a nice set up , should post up some pics , good luck with the sale :P

If shes pushing 366kws to all fours youed be lucky to see 400kws at the rears if you pulled the fuse.Someones pulling ya leg mate.Still sounds a nice set up , should post up some pics , good luck with the sale :P

Thanks mate but like I said just going on what I have been told. it does have 366kw at all four (630hp@Motor). i took out the other figure. I trying to get photos done but been raining... :P

Hey, this car was Johnnys wasn't it?

If so, seen it go and it THUMPS.

Good Luck with the sale.

yea it was johnnys but he had it when it was just boosted I had the motor rebuilt and now it is a much more powerful car.

It's got adjustable Tiens all around.

C & D Motorworks did the build.

I have all reciepts as I have bought nearly everything brand new.

I put a R33 Front Diff, R33 Gearbox, R33 rear two way diff only because I was told it would be much better cause the gearing is different but who ever buys it can put the r32 gearbox in of they want as it comes with both.

As I said only reason for sale is lost of licence and suspended sentence can not drive.....

Nothing wrong wit car it is beatiful to drive just I can't drive it til next year.??? :P

yea it was johnnys but he had it when it was just boosted I had the motor rebuilt and now it is a much more powerful car.

It's got adjustable Tiens all around.

C & D Motorworks did the build.

I have all reciepts as I have bought nearly everything brand new.

I put a R33 Front Diff, R33 Gearbox, R33 rear two way diff only because I was told it would be much better cause the gearing is different but who ever buys it can put the r32 gearbox in of they want as it comes with both.

As I said only reason for sale is lost of licence and suspended sentence can not drive.....

Nothing wrong wit car it is beatiful to drive just I can't drive it til next year.??? :whistling:

No one intrested in a modded GTR with real power. Rebuilt with Jap Parts not cheapy parts!!!