SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

I turned up with some mates....

and you guys left...

too much goin on out last night..

yeh we saw u guys, we were jst goin 2 the servo to get some drinks, wen we came back u guys had left, and someone told us to go to brand depot for the ignition filming, so we all ended up goin out there..

there was a lot goin on last nite though..

I got there about 10 and as i was about to leave when black 32 turned up so we had a quick chat then followed him into civic.....sorry mate i forget your name :) . The 300 was there too.

I saw you and waved but you just kept driving into civic when I was going back to the museum with MKD-R33

Saw a few of you when you all got to Brand Depot.

2 white 33s

1 red 34

1 blue 34

1 gold 33

1 gunmetal 32

Can't remember any others.

Oh, thanks to the dude in the white 34 for confirming that I can get the rims I want in the size I want!! Top bloke (don't remember your name sorry!)

Hey MIVEC I didnt see you at Brand Depot... you should of came past and say Hello :)

QUOTE(R34-GTT @ 14 Oct 2006, 06:21 AM)

Not many turned up besides MKD-R33, Viper32 and a 300zx

I turned up with some mates....

and you guys left...

too much goin on out last night..

haha,

there was a good reason why we left too.

definately worth it but

Hey Mladz....reckon you could tow my car home for me :laugh:

I was the one telling you to get your car lowered as you left.

LOL thought it was you cause I seen you with SLITHER once hahaha and yes I will lower my car hopefuly sometime this week or whenever cause I do agree with you :laugh: its a 4wd height :rolleyes:

I stayed around at the brand depot after most of you left. The cop’s ended up leaving us alone and they only defected one black Ute. The cops came around and said we were fine as long as no one did anything stupid. Nick showed up towards the end in his 32 beast (on the cover of HPI magazine No.67. I said hi but he was pretty busy with phone calls and the ignition DVD guy’s. But it wasn’t long after nick arrived that the airport security said they didn’t want us there anymore and we had to leave. But it was a good night. Met some people I didn’t know and saw some sweet ride. What more could you want (well a lot actually, but lets not go there)

yea might com check it out everytime i go there tho it's empty cept last week with the white 33 gtst sossy i for got ur name too..

LOL that was me!

I wouldn't mind coming out tonight but ill be with my girl and my car will be wrapped in cotten for tomorrow

:laugh: