SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Unfortunately, having an exceptional knowledge of clutches also comes with an ancient vudu curse. Suffice to say, after a combination of getting Jim wet and feeding him after midnight made him mutiply at a rapid rate, spawning dozens of miniature "evil Jim's". Although I won't go into detail, it is fair to say that everyone died.

haha!!! :P

we live undead

Where was everyone? Donnan and Viper were there. That would be right, the first chance i get to go to the museum and hardly anyone is there. :ermm: ahh well, at least I got to meet them and Frink rocked up for a bit too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• so finally had an event i was home for that didn't get rained off or otherwise cancelled to be able to actually drive the car, unfortunately was roll racing which isnt my favourite thing ever but had an awesome night with friends and testing the car out. obviously a huge difference in driving experience with the samsonas although still without flat foot upshifts the ratios are so much nicer and actually has boost into the next gear which was not something i always experienced with the stock gearbox. but of course absolutely loving the sound of the sidepipe and for its downfalls of ruining the car in ever other way it does sound awesome at the track.   had some weird issues where it would misfire in 2nd but fine in every other gear and at the end of the night at the end of the run would have no throttle until it decided it wanted to work, so will be looking into that before a proper track night coming up in just over a week to really see the changes in the car. Messenger_creation_C9B7F84E-0820-444B-A53D-9AD40F7DDC5B.mp4     received_870009858147161.mp4   Messenger_creation_046B1D12-ABA0-4B01-B78F-262559E64ADC.mp4  by the end of the night found that if i was nice and gentle on the throttle in 2nd it wouldnt misfire so was only fully throttle and loaded up in 2nd it would occur 
    • I think I will try out Frenchy’s power steering kit. Looks like a better solution.
    • Useless lot aren't they? Releasing stuff on the market that doesn't do what it's supposed to do without you stuffing about with it and spacing out the spacer lol. FFS.
    • Similar experience with Ross pulley. Can't recommend.
    • Hey guys I’m putting my 180sx wiring loom back into my car and I’ve run the interior harness out I’ve noticed that on the passengers a pillar there seems to be a section of holes where zip ties would go as if to run a thin 4 wire harness to the roof I’ve searched through all of my stuff to try and find this harness but I can’t seem to find anything. I’m just wondering what the passengers side a pillar( on the windscreen) harness/wiring is actually for as I have already wired up my interior lights cheers