SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

just letting everyone know that there will be another 8:30 rj's met on this friday hope to see a few people there :P

Edited by Darkon

just letting everyone know that there will be another 8:30 rj's met on this friday hope to see a few people there :P

another RJ's meeting? (please excuse my laziness in not going back and looking...) who's organising? or is it just a whole bunch of different cars?

another RJ's meeting? (please excuse my laziness in not going back and looking...) who's organising? or is it just a whole bunch of different cars?

Just a little something i get together every now and then it's usually majority skylines but other modded cars are welcome (hence i have a mate with a rex and two with ford utes) just a bit of a chance to do a bit of driving before heading to mus

and yeah we will probably go to the museum around tenish or so

Edited by Darkon

Ahh man! I was keen. But just realised that I'll be on road trip to Sydney - SEXPO!

haha i was so keen on doing something like that aswell but couldnt find anyone equally as keen

yeh the actual stalls are pretty ghey.

the shows are fairly good though but you see some WEIRD shite.

best show was miss pole dance australia :thumbsup: ive never seen such upper body stregth whilst looking so hot!!!