SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

I had dinner guests at a restaurant nearby and ducked over to meet a few... I didn't want to go back to the restaurant LOL I watched from the table as you guys rolled by in your line of Lines and almost left my guests stranded to join the queue *pout*

The cars looked great together, there are some fine rides out there.

Cheers

Michele

was a real good turn out had a lot of fun

it was amusing at the end when we left brindabella park I was just heading home don't think some people realised lol even more amusing when I saw one of my mates broken down on the way home so a hung a uie and stopped to help him out not realising there was a quite a few cars following me who all stopped too :P cheers for the help guys and yes he did make it home somehow lol

look forward to doing it again in a few weeks

Yeah, was good despite the cold - except

The guy in the BA that dropped the *fully kebab* single legger burnout at the end sure knows how to make people leave a meet spot..... good job hooking the car past all ours when you're doing it too. If he lost it he could have gone straight into my car, or Frink's, or Donnan's, or anyone else who was parked there.

</rant>

Yeah, was good despite the cold - except

The guy in the BA that dropped the *fully kebab* single legger burnout at the end sure knows how to make people leave a meet spot..... good job hooking the car past all ours when you're doing it too. If he lost it he could have gone straight into my car, or Frink's, or Donnan's, or anyone else who was parked there.

</rant>

I saw that burnout on the road beside my car when I returned... I apologised profusely to my GTR for leaving her alone with that naughty car where she could have been assaulted LOL

If you guys were still there, it must have been close to you.

Nah, this was at the museum

ahhh the one I saw was still at RJ's and a little too close for comfort. Must have been after you guys left, I didn't see it happen, just the tracks.

Freakin' awesome night! :D

Collaboratively orchestrated between Shawn and myself.. :P

Hahaha ..It was pretty good turn out, rather impressive to see some of the power differences amongst the many cars that were cruising to and from the meet spots though.

Good to catch up with a few people after a long while too!

:D

Edited by Ecstasy

I have to apologise for driving like i was driving miss daisy when i left airport...

mate was a lil drunk and egged me on...

Shouldnt have done it... sorry to all that were there.

hehehe

don't stress mate it was away from the public no harm done :)

edit that out will ya Do it do it now :laugh:

Edited by Darkon