SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

hi,

thanks too all you all i have found some faith in my car again. its not that i dont like skylines i just find my gtr a little incnsistant to my prevoius cars.(300zx and soarer)

Edited by SUKA

hi,

thanks too all you all i have found some faith in my car again. its not that i dont like skylines i just find my gtr a little incnsistant to my prevoius cars.(300zx and soarer)

but as written in todays sunday telegraph (quite funny story on street racing) all street racers aspire to own the mighty godzilla the gtr :laughing-smiley-014:

"Police use a variety of vehicles to detect street racing and other offences,'' he said. ``This includes covert vehicles equipped with video recording systems, as well as vehicles sourced from outside the NSW Police fleet.''

Ive seen a P plated XR6T undercover cop car.

Dont put anything past em! confiscated cars get drafted in too... dont overlook anything.

I'll be hanging home tonight, apparently some big crackdown on 'racers' and what not. Heard it on the radio and have heard it from a few other people.

pfft.. they always say that..

just dont do anyhting stupid infront of em.

They cant stop you from driving on a fri night

As suggested by Bluprint (Mark) and Baconer (Alex) - After the meetup at Woden and Museum we could cruise to Mt Ainslie for a group photo. You can see a great sample photo in the "night time photo shoot" thread as posted by Bluprint.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...80125&st=20

only thing is that it can get pretty busy up there at night, so there might not be enough parking, but you never know if you never go....

Sounds like you're a regular up there Luke, somethin we should know about?? :) Don't tell me you've been borrowing Michele's whistle......