SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

quality pics as all ways mark. that carpark all ways looks the goods for night shots, especially in summer when you get heaps of cars ('lines especially!). i haven't been out for a while, so i'll definately make time next friday, as i think it'll be my last chance for a while....

i've just spent all weekend with Jayce and Erica filming the Forrester Nationals. thats got me all wound up for a big skyline meet. soon hopefully....

On a feild/indoor, or is that code for something :blink:

I think i remember some saying there was a field that had night lights out at Brindy Park... its early in this thread somewhere I believe and it was suggested that we have a game sometime. I'm assuming they wanted the weather to warm up a little first.

Sorry i have'nt been out in a while guys,I'm getting my engine worked on.Should have it back soon. As for the game at brindy,yea it was said the last time we were there,which was a while ago. basically when you pass the servo at the airport, take the first right,and you'll see it on the left. :whoops:

canteen next to the field makes some good food so you can relax on the grass eating chips and gravy infront of the people doing fitness training, get heaps of greasy looks ^_^

• 2 weeks later...